Now that smartphones are the ones that lay by our side all the time, they are playing more than the role of a phone, and smartness comes along. They are replacing our watches, calendar, and even PCs. They are continuously being used for setting alarms, a reminder for meetings, manage a business, and numerous other tasks. Some smartphones are also made more “smarter” by making decisions (automation) based on the environment and user behavior. Find the review of the app called Fences.
You can set up your phone for this Fences app like the way you like it. The fences app allows creating custom profiles so as to automatically take action when various triggers occur. For example, you can create a profile to disable WiFi, data, account sync, and many more, when your phone is to run out of battery. Another examples are like you can mute your phone’s alarm when the device is flipped down or enable mobile data in certain locations.
As the default profiles in your phone are not the ones you usually want in your phone, this new android app saves time and automate your device in a very easy way.
Tell us what do you think of the fences mobile app below?
- FonePay and NIPL launch Cross Border QR payment between Nepal and India
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts