June 3, 2014: NT publishes the GSM network upgrade plan for the coming week in Banepa and Sindhupalchowk. Nepal Telecom- the state owned telecom operator has recently upgraded its GSM network in Dhading, Rasuwa and Nuwakot. The network upgrade in other areas has got a positive feedback from the customers due to good voice quality and fast internet with 3G. According to NT, customers can now enjoy speeds in Mbps from HSDPA and HSPA+ technology (shown H and H+ in the side of signal level) which is currently available in the city and highway areas, but known to extend to all of the areas within this year. In the notice published in national dailies, NT even notifies its customers of possible network outage in those areas during the upgrade, and requests them to switch off/on the mobile at least once. But if the problem persists, they have put a hotline number 1498 for receiving customer complains.
After this upgrade, NT is known to swap the existing GSM network in Dolakha, Ramechap with a upgraded towers (containing 3G in the city areas).
Here are the areas of the network upgrade for this week starting from Tuesday (June 3, 2014).
Banepa – Panauti – Dhulikhel – Dolalghat – Lamidanda – Palanchowk bhagwati- Panchkhal – Khadichaur – Bhakundebesi – Barhabise – Tatopani – Chautara – Melamchi – Sukute- Chandeshwori – Pasthali – Shyampati – Batase – Sipaghat – Helambu and Vicinity areas.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health