NT has made a soft launch of its social networking website which was rumored to arrive a long time back. With the project named Unified Communication System (UCS), NT has started the service in the portal called Meet.
You can register on the social media site from all active GSM/CDMA prepaid/postpaid customers and they could update status, share photos/videos, upload & download, Like/Unlike that are most common to social media sites.
The UCS service integrates Web Chat, Web SMS, Messaging with attachment, polling features. The registration now requires a valid email and an active NT mobile number that can receive OTP (One time Password) and subscribers need to enter that password on the web to activate their meet account. The Social media app is also available in the Nepali language. As known, they will make the app available as an app in Android and iOS.
As the social media platform is in its preliminary stage and we could not actually get the OTP, it is too early to give the review. NT hopes this service will promote interaction with the NT customers. They believe it to aid in setting up a platform to host local content which helps to reduce the international internet bandwidth. The saving of such costly internet bandwidth is beneficial to NT, the country, and its citizens.
Free SMS in Meet
With NTC meet, customers can send 10 free SMS for a day with each account. Find how to send free SMS to Ntc. Ntc has shifted its web SMS portal to Meet to encourage people to use it. You can also buy some specific packages to use inside Meet. This is one of the most used features of the social media website of Nepal Telecom.
Tell us what do you think of the NTC social networking site, Meet after you browse and use the features, in the comment section below
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs