May 25, 2016: Ncell, the private GSM mobile operator in Nepal has launched a new recharge scheme called “Lastai thulo offer”. The offer will entail Ncell customers to get bonus ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 1000 for the recharge of amount Rs 200 and more. The prepaid only offer is valid from today (Jestha 12, Wednesday) and remain into effect till Bhadra 4. Customers need to recharge Rs 200 or higher to enter into the scheme and they will get some bonus amount valid for some period. Recharge of Rs 200 will provide Rs 100 bonus valid for 5 days. Rs 300 recharge will provide Rs 200 bonus valid for 7 days Whereas recharge of Rs 500 will provide Rs 400 bonus valid for 10 days and lastly recharge of Rs 1000 will provide Rs 1000 bonus valid for 14 days. The bonus amount received can be used for call, SMS within their network and data service. All recharges done from recharge cards, Virtual fund transfer (VTF), e top up will be valid for the scheme whereas prepaid to prepaid transfer will not make them eligible for the offer.
Similar kind of bonus recharge scheme was brought with the largest government owned operator Nepal Telecom before.
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption