There are always complaints from the customers regarding the difficult process to register for GPRS, 3G and taking the data packs in Nepal Telecom. Although the data tariff in Nepal Telecom without data packs is quite cheap, it becomes cheaper after taking data packs.
It has been quite some time that NT has started providing an easy way for 3G, GPRS activation and data packs registration which is not yet officially launched. Previously customers need to know the respective keyword for the registration of either GPRS, 3G or data packs and the number to which they have to send the keyword message.
Customers are confused about the keyword, presence or absence of space and the number to send text which is different for prepaid/ postpaid number. Now that the new process is there, customers only have to dial *1400# for GPRS or 3G activation whereas they need to dial *1600# for the subscription of data packs.
The Process to activate Ntc data packs has been changed which is now possible with *1415#. To find all such codes, you can read. Important codes in Ntc for the subscription.
After dialing you can select the number as mentioned in the list for the respective registration. In *1400#, there are only two options for GPRS and 3G activation whereas in *1600# there are all the data packs except for the small data packs which we think will be added soon. This process is valid for GSM phones whether it is prepaid or postpaid. Is not it easy for you?
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption