NTC launched the data pack service for a long time now. Earlier people used to subscribe data pack by sending a message with keyword to some Ntc number (like 1400). Now taking into consideration of public’s ease in subscribing to the data pack, Ntc brought an easy process which is dialing some code. You can buy different volumes of data pack in MB or GB of data as per your requirement. Find the details of the NTC data pack subscription or some people would like to call it as process to take MB data.
Ntc has now fixed the subscription code or number to buy the package. Ntc calls this “process to subscribe data pack” as dialing USSD code. Let’s find the dialing code and more.
How to buy the Ntc data pack?
To take the Ntc data pack, customers need
- to dial *1415# and find the different data packs and more inside.
- Select one of the data packs inside either in the main menu or in the subcategories like All-time data pack, Night data pack, unlimited data pack and more.
- After selecting the code, you need to confirm and you will get a message for the confirmation of the subscription. Find all of the Ntc data packs with price and detailed information including the message code for subscription.
Nepal Telecom has now integrated all of their offers in this easy subscription code.
When you dial the USSD code, you get an option for night data packs, All-time data packs, Night data packs, regular data packs and Seasonal/Festival offers. With this process, you don’t have to remember any other numbers to SMS and the Keyword/text format.
If SMS is used, subscribers genrally make a mistake in the format of SMS keyword and operators send back an SMS telling it to be a wrong keyword. So, there will be error in the pack subscription. But using USSD code, you can choose the data pack easily with all the information regarding the packs.
The number 1415 is also the same code for the prepaid and post customers to subscribe their services. This sort of subscription is very useful in making the service easy to access for all the customers.
As the competition is very stiff for the different range of data packs and the easy accessibility between Ntc and Ncell, Ntc has brought this system to match the race. This easy process has also increased the data subscription rate of Ntc.
Using mobile app
Now you can also subscribe to Ntc data pack using their mobile app. All you need to do is install the app, register for yourself or if you have already registered before, reset the password, re-login. Then click “Buy packs” in the first page and select among the package type and the data package as per your choice to buy.
Using Self care portal
Ntc has revamped its website and added features like online recharge from debit/credit card and Self care portal. Now, Ntc customers can create an account in the selfcare portal and then directly buy data packs or gift packs to your friends/family from there. Find the information about Ntc self care portal.
Tell us how you feel about the data pack/MB taking/subscription process, in the comment box below.
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs