Nepal Telecom was honored the highest Value Added Tax payer in Nepal for the fiscal year 2015/16. It is the government who honored Nepal Telecom and several other companies for their role in adding huge sum (from tax) to the national wealth. They organized an event for the honor, marking the 5th National Tax day.
As they cleared out the huge sum of tax within time, they awarded the honor to Nepal Telecom for their continuous effort to uplifting the financial health of the country. Nepal Telecom has been continuously submitting their financial details in time from 19 years. Finance Minister Mr. Krishna Bahadur Mahara handed over a certificate of appreciation for the VAT to Nepal Telecom’s MD Mrs. Kamini Raj Bhandari.
They awarded Surya Nepal with the highest tax payer in the country. Similarly, in the individual category they awarded Shamsher Janga Bahadur Rana as the highest tax paying individual. They also awarded Nabil Bank as the highest tax payer in the bank and financial institution category. In the program, they felicitated altogether 13 institutions and individuals in different tax categories.
Nepal Telecom is getting the most tax payer award and the most valuable company from many years straight in a row. Being a government owned company, Ntc struggles to tackle the obstacles with different rules and obligations. Despite that, Nepal Telecom maintains their highest position in the Nepalese telecom sector. Some people even argue that it is better to use Nepal Telecom as the tax paid from the service will remain within the country, but some argue they will use which network they want to use, provided their good quality and better service.
Nepal Telecom is the pioneer telecom company of Nepal with services ranging from Landline phone, ADSL, WiMAX, GSM mobile, CDMA mobile, WiFi and many other services. Nepal Telecom also readies their network for 4G mobile, which is launching next month.
If you have to choose a telecom service, which provider would it be, please comment in the box below. Provided their service is available at your place.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones