As Nepal Telecom is going to bring Loan Sapati service to its prepaid subscribers, Ntc inks a deal for this service. This sort of service Ntc Sapati is already being provided by Ncell: the private GSM operator. Ncell prepaid users can request for a loan when their balance is less than Rs 5. It is due to the tight competition among these two operators where popular services are being available in both.
Recently Nepal Telecom and Hemant trade center Pvt. ltd signed a contract to provide the service. Hemanta trade center is the local agent of Hongkong based company called Tiaxa.
As per the company’s policy to add new and innovative services, NT will provide the service of adding airtime credit to the subscribers who have less or no balance. With that, the subscribers will be able to continue the calls. The good thing is that NT is not going to charge any interest or service charge for using this Loan Sapati. After the customer recharges its balance, the used amount deducts from the subscriber’s balance. This service comes useful where the recharge cannot be done and it is urgent to make a call with your near and dear ones.
NTC announces the deal of the loan Sapati service, with their latest Facebook post and press release, as shown below.
Only voice calls will be getting the credit service but data services can also get the service. It is not clear about how much credit will be available to the subscribers. As mentioned in the contract, the service is going to start within 5 months.
TIAXA is a Global Leader in Nano-Credits, providing 10 million small loans per day in over 20 countries. It includes both as airtime for prepaid mobile phone subscribers and as cash through Mobile Money, for unbanked people in emerging markets.
Tiaxa also provides the mobile telecommunications market with infrastructure, clearinghouse and revenue enhancement services. It improves customer loyalty and the efficiency with which the current prepaid user base is managed. It also increases revenues for major Operators around the world.
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023