Nepal Telecom launches Ntc Loan Sapati service to allow GSM prepaid customers to make a call even when there is no balance. Further, the best part is the service is available free of charge. So, let’s learn the process of how to subscribe/take the service aka Namaste Credit and find the FAQs below.
Also, Read How to subscribe Missed Call Alert in Ntc?
Previously, the service was available in Ncell for a long time but now the Nepal Telecom prepaid customers can get a credit talk time of Rs 5 to Rs 20. Furthermore, the service will be different for each customer and NTC will not charge any amount for providing the service.
So, this is like an added value for the customers. If customers do not have enough balance to make a call and an immediate recharge is not possible, this credit service comes in handy for an emergency situation.
You can take the loan as many times as you want, but it requires you to clear the old amount. However, the loan service differs from Ncell as they provide it free of cost whereas Ncell charges you some service charges. Also, find more information about Ncell Double Sapati Offer.
Only the loyal customer with Ntc SIM card older than 3 months will be able to use the loan service.
Table of contents
Ntc loan service features
Here are the features of the NTC credit service/loan.
- No Call Drop: If you activate the loan service, then your call will not drop due to no balance issue. Similarly, there will be no extra charges for the activation of the loan service.
- Similarly, the credit balance depends on the used-up balance from the account.
- Then, the same credit will be cut from your mobile phone account in the next top-up.
- However, the credit will recover partially when the top-up is less than the loan amount, but it should cross 60%.
- And the shortcode used for the Credit service is 1477.
How to take loan in Ntc SIM?
To take the loan in Ntc, you need to
- Go to your message box
- Type Start and Send it to 1477
- You will get an activation message if your SIM card is more than 3 months old.
Whereas to get information about the loan Sapati service, customers need to
- send a message status to 1477
Likewise, to stop the Nepal Telecom loan Sapati service, customers need to
- send a message stop to 1477
The loan service is only available for prepaid customers who have been active for more than 3 months. Then, NTC will take back the balance provided by the credit service from your balance in the next recharge. However, you can use the same balance for calls, SMS, and data browsing.
Do check: How to transfer balance in NTC?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Ntc loan code
We have been getting many queries about the service. So, here are the Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for the Ntc loan aka Namaste Credit and its activation code.
You can take Rs 5 to Rs 20 loan in Ntc, as per the loyalty basis. They calculate the credit amount for each customer based on the usage of their network. recharge frequency/amount, and the age of the SIM card.
To take the Ntc loan, you need to send an SMS “START” to 1477.
There is no service charge for loan service in Ntc.
To deactivate the Ntc loan, you have to type STOP and send an SMS to the number 1477. After this, the remaining credit will be deducted and you will get a confirmation message.
No, Ntc loan service is available for all prepaid users of Nepal Telecom, in GSM and CDMA.
No, you cannot transfer the credit balance to someone.
NTC will assess each account based on loyalty and determine the credit limit for each of them.
To get the loan service, you need to have a SIM card that is older than 3 months. That is, if you take a sim card now, you can get the loan service after 3 months of usage.
To increase the loan amount, you need to the loyalty by continuously using Nepal Telecom services and top-up regularly.
Yes, you can buy the data/voice/SMS pack with the Loan amount.
Don’t forget to read the latest data packages in NTC.
Tell us if you have any queries about the Ntc loan service and the process to take, in the comment below?
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget