Updated: As it was too late yesterday, we could not update about the problem whether it is solved or not. But in the morning, we have found the problem to have solved. Even people from different areas / regions report the Ncell data to be running smoothly.
These sort of problem may happen due to technical glitch or physical link problem. But the main thing is how the operators take up the issue to solve it instantly.
Earlier: In the night hours of Friday (April 28, 2017), internet problem in Ncell network has been noticed suddenly. Though the voice calls are ok with Ncell, data internet is not operational in their network. Ncell has got GPRS, EDGE and 3G data services. As per the people complain, none of the data services are operational. We happen to know this as one of our regular followers, told it to us. We found the same while checking.
According to them, the problem is there nearly a hour ago.
The problem is also mentioned in Ncell’s official Facebook page. One of the Ncell users complain it to their Facebook Page. Ncell people reply promptly with their regret for the experience. They also tell that they are checking the issue.
Ncell now mentions that they are working on the issue, which means they have kind of identified the problem. They further write to resolve the problem soon.
It seems the problem is all around Nepal. So this is kind of big problem with Ncell internet.
Here is the user has to say on the Ncell’s Fb page.
Lets see how long Ncell takes to solve the issue.
If you are a Ncell user, please mention about the problem and your location.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale