Huawei Technologies, in association with Ncell Private Ltd, on June 23 launched the new HUAWEI P10+ smartphone bundled with Ncell Data Pack and specially designed P10+ camera lens kit gift pack in the Nepali market. The smartphone which was launched in MWC 2017 enters Nepali market after more than 3 months.
P10 plus is an innovative and stylish smartphone co-engineered with Leica, and brings professional studio-like effects to enhance your portrait photography. Complemented by cutting edge technological innovations inside, including Huawei SuperCharge, P10+ are the most advanced photography smartphones available.
Whats in the Ncell offer for P10+ smartphone?
Under the device and service bundle partnership between Huawei and Ncell, every customer buying the hi-tech P10+ smartphone will get 10GB Ncell data, 1GB data per month for 10 months from the date of purchase of the handset. Huawei and Ncell believe the partnership will contribute to deliver special value and best in class experience to the customers.
Customers will also be getting display screen breakage 3 months insurance, door-to-door service (inside Kathmandu only) and VIP 2 Hrs Diamond after-sales service.
How to take Ncell offer for P10+?
Customers can take benefits of data pack bundled with P10+ by simply typing Ncell and sending SMS to 17100 once they insert Ncell SIM in the device. This will enable them to access the offer and enjoy high speed data connectivity in Ncell network, including recently launched 4G.
“Ncell is pleased to collaborate with Huawei and power Huawei P10 plus with Ncell data, which delivers additional value to the customers, enabling them to reap benefits from high speed data connectivity,” said Simon Perkins, Managing Director of Ncell.
Specs of P10+ Smartphone.
Here are the specs of P10 plus smartphone:
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor
- 5.5 inch IPS Screen (1440 pixels by 2560 pixels resolution)
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB storage
- 3750mAh battery
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G compatible.
- Rear camera: Dual 20 MP + 12 MP, f/1.8, OIS, Leica camera lens
- Front: 12 MP
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Price: Rs 79,000
Other features of the P10+ smartphone include
- Studio-like re-lighting and 3D facial detection technology to produce beautiful photography results,
- facial features of rear camera that captures incredible details,
- hybrid zoom
- Superfast charging powered by SuperCharge technology.
Coinciding the launch of P10+, Huawei also unveiled series of other products targeted for Nepal Market. Other products includes Y series smartphones targeting entry level smartphone users. They are Y3 2017 and Y5 2017 and Y7 Prime.
- FonePay and NIPL launch Cross Border QR payment between Nepal and India
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts