Ncell, the private telecom operator of Nepal is known to launch video service. The operator had launched 4G and music streaming service recently. As the demand for the video streaming is high, Ncell is working to integrate video service in their range of services.
Currently, people watch videos in Youtube or they view it while browsing Facebook. The popularity of Facebook video is also increasing day by day. People keep on complaining about the expensive rate of streaming video. As known, the Video streaming service from Ncell will provide affordable and high quality videos in the app.
As 4G service expands to other parts of the country except the capital, Ncell is trying to integrate more services for the high usage of 4G in their network.
What are the videos to be available in the service?
The video service can provide national as well international video contents. The music videos, movies from Bollywood, Hollywood will be one of the contents in the service. It will also include popular music videos, movies, short movies from Nepal itself.
TV content in the video service.
Along with the video content, it may include TV channels streaming as well. Nepali national TV channels, International TV channels can also broadcast in real time using the service app. People can even find their popular TV shows to catch up, if they miss it in the prime time.
4G service has better speed and response time. For better usage of 4G, such video, TV and music streaming service is needed. Ncell may collaborate with national or international content provider for the service.
We will update you about the video service, once it is launched.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget