Sajha Yatayat has launched a new app to get real time information about the Sajha buses that are in the road. The Sajha bus app called Mero Sajha will help people to catch the nearby sajha bus and plan their timing accordingly.
After the addition of new 30 buses, Sajha has extended its route to Budhanilkantha, Bhaktapur (Palase, Sanga). So the new Sajha routes in Kathmandu are:
- From Langkhel to New bus park via Maharajgunj (and back)
- From Airport to New bus park via Swoyambhu (and back)
- From Swoyambhu to Bhaktapur (Sanga) via Sahidgate, Tripureshwor (and back)
Now, this app is the latest feature addition to the Sajha bus. The Mero Sajha app is developed by Ramlaxman who also brought community siren system and GPS tracking system. The Sajha bus app is also a bus tracking system not only helpful for the people, but also for the Sajha management to keep track of their buses.
Features of Sajha bus app “Mero Sajha”.
The Mero Sajha bus app can be used for tracking real time bus location of Sajha bus in different routes in Nepal. It can also provide alert when the bus reaches a preferred destination. The app also provides the distance from the nearest bus from the user.
If you click view Sajha location in the app, it will show the nearest buses to your location at certain radius. The best part is the location is real time and it will keep on changing according to the movement of the bus. This will help people to estimate when the bus will arrive at your preferred location. It will also show the bus number of the Sajha bus, to identify the bus.
You can even get the map information about the routes by clicking on the left side of the app.
You can download the Mero Sajha app in android from Google play store.
Sajha Yatayat, a cooperative was established in B.S. 2018 to provide easy, affordable and reliable transportation service to the public. Following different political consequences, it was closed on B.S. 2058. The Sajha yatayat was revived to launch the easy transportation service to public from 2070 Baishak. Sajha had expanded their bus numbers and routes gradually over the years. There are altogether 46 buses now, for Kathmandu road and four routes out of the valley. Sajha is also known to add new deluxe buses for the long routes.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs