Vivo, the smartphone brand which is popular for its camera has launched yet another phone in Nepali smartphone market. This is the consecutive second launch of Vivo as two smartphones were launched yesterday. On Monday, November 28, the device was launched at an event held in Yak and Yeti Hotel. Vivo V7, one of the V series phone has 24-megapixel front-facing camera. V7 is another smartphone to fall in the lineup of Vivo mobiles in Nepal.
The device boats large 5.7-inch display with narrow bezels with the screen-to-body ratio of 77.1%. Vivo has included 2017 display trend by adding the display of 18:9 ratio. The phone runs on octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor clocked at 1.8GHz. 4GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage are used for the improved performance and storage.
The Vivo V7 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for all band in Nepal). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. It has a biometric fingerprint sensor on the back. The phone has 16 megapixels rear camera with the wide aperture of f/2.0. It has 24 Megapixel front camera with the highest megapixel count in the front camera in its segment. The phone misses out the dual lens camera.
- Display: 5.70-inch Full View IPS LCD display | 77.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: Snapdragon 450 1.8GHz octa-core processor
- Front Camera: 24-megapixel | face beauty with natural enhancement
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels (282 PPI) | 18: 9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 4GB
- OS: Android 7.1(Nougat) with Funtouch 3.2
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256 GB)
- Rear Camera: 16-megapixel | | f/2.0 | phase detection autofocus
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh (Non-removable)
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear Mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Compass
Vivo V7 Price and availability in Nepal
Vivo V7 will be available in Nepal from December 3. The pre-booking of the phone has already started. Vivo hasn’t disclosed the price yet but the price in India is 18,000 INR and we expect it to be around Rs. 29,000 here in Nepal. At first, I will be available only in Kathmandu valley and will be available throughout the country after few days.
V7 is a medium end phone with a good spec sheet. We can expect good performance form the phone.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats