Nepal Telecom (Ntc) has operated new GSM towers in the rural and very remote area of Dolakha and Mustang respectively. Recently, Ntc has been expanding a lot in the remote areas, to meet mobile coverage in all parts.
The company has recently installed a new GSM base station tower in Syangboche view point of Mustang. Similarly there is a new GSM BTS tower in Dadakharka of Dolakha district. Syangboche and Dadakharka were operational from Mangsir 15 and Mangsir 11 respectively.
For Mustang, the Syangboche view Point BTS tower is at 4000 meter altitude location of Dalome 3 Village body. The area is around 40 kilometers away from Jomsom. The BTS tower is connected through a Microwave link via Ghiuladanda Repeater station which is at 4350 meters.
The tower will provide GSM mobile service to people in Chusang, Samar, Ghami, Surkhang and even from Tangwe to Jaite in Jomsom Korala highway. It not only benefits the tourists in upper mustang and Damodar kunda but also 400 households there.
Similarly, the Dadakharka BTS in Dolakha covers Melung Village, Dadakharka, Chinne, Fadke, Sarnthali, GhalDada, Bhedfu of Dolakha and Fulasi, Daduwa, Hariya Chinne of Ramechhap. Mobile tower there benefits more than 4 thousands of customers in the area.
Customers can not only make call through their GSM mobile but also can use some internet data in their mobile.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats