On the occasion of their 14th anniversary, Ntc announces credit service as Namaste credit. Namaste Credit is one of the first announcement for Ntc anniversary offer. Ntc makes a soft launch of the credit service in their Anniversary program.
Minister for Information and Communication inaugurated the Namaste Credit service. He made a call to State Minister through a phone having very less balance. The main objective was to show the continuous call without drop even if the balance is not enough.
When will Ntc launch Namaste Credit fully?
As known, the service will be available to the customers within a month. The Soft launch is made in their 14th anniversary program. After thorough testing, Ntc will provide Namaste Credit loan service to all customers.
In a bid to provide additional service to the customers, Ntc is bringing the credit service called Namaste Credit. Namaste Credit will be only available to GSM customers. Hence the brand “Namaste” comes with the service name.
NT will provide the service of adding airtime credit to the subscribers who have less or no balance. With that, the subscribers will be able to continue the calls even if the balance finishes. So, there will no annoying call drops. The good thing is that NT is not going to charge any interest or extra service charge for using this loan Credit service. After the customer recharges its balance, the used amount deducts from the subscribers balance. This service comes useful where the recharge cannot be done and its urgent to make a call with your near and dear ones.
Namaste Credit launching with
- No call drops
- No Extra charges
We are still in dilemma whether it is a credit service for real time call or Like a Sapati loan service in Ntc. Nepal Telecom has previously done a contract with Hong kong based company called Tiaxa to provide the Loan Credit service.
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal