The official Facebook page of Nepal Telecom (Ntc) seems to be hacked. We have got information from several people for the possible hack of the biggest telecom company of Nepal. Now the Facebook page is not there, the hacker might have shut it down or deleted the profile.
The official Facebook page was providing all the information about the government owned telecom company. One of the several means, people also used to contact Ntc with their Facebook page. Now that it is closed, the exact reason for the closure is not yet known.
We have got a snapshot that shows official Nepal Telecom fb page is changed to Nepal news. People also got notifications for the change of the name, which happened on the night of Baishak 5, 2075. That is the reason that we suspect for the hacking. Now that the official Facebook page is no more, it seems that the hacker wanted to use the Facebook page as a news page but later deleted it for possible threat.
We will try to get the official information about Ntc Facebook page hack. We will share once we get it.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards