Nepal Telecom aka Ntc, the government owned telecom operator makes a profit of 11 billion 856 million Nepali Rupees in current FY 2074 / 75. The financial report of the company publishes the profit amount in 9 months time. Compared to last FY, Ntc profit is 4.72 percent higher. This financial data from 3 quarterly report shows the good health of Nepal Telecom.
The company has recently published their financial details from the month of Shrawan to Chaitra. In the report, we can see that Ntc had revenue of 33 billion 853 million Rupees in the period. Last year the same period had revenues of 32 billion 869 million rupees for the government owned telco. This years revenue has increased by 3 percent in this year 9 month period, as compared to last year.
The summary of Nepal Telecom revenues are:
- From Telco services: Rs 29,392,137,000
- Others: Rs 4,461,133,000
Although the revenue from their telco services has decreased, Ntc increases the revenue due to others. It is due to the huge reserve in the bank. Ntc has paid up capital of 15 billion rupees. They have a reserve of around 80 billion rupees. Income Per share increases by Rs 5 to 105.39.
Issuing a press statement, Company releases the details of the financial statement. As subscribers prefer data services more than voice, Ntc is focusing more to provide attractive voice and data packs as per customer demands. With the above data, we can say Ntc has good financial health, which is contrary to the rumors lately.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years