Mobile phone insurance through Easy insurance
For the Insurance of Mobile phones in Nepal, Easy Insurance Pvt. Ltd and Azod insurance has decided to work together. They have agreed upon to provide insurance for mobile phones if they are damaged by drop, water, fire or even stolen/lost.
They will also provide an insurance of Rs 1 lakh if the insured mobile owner dies due to an accident. The insurance for mobile phones will apply to any mobile phones of price greater than Rs 1500. People can take the insurance service by paying a minimum of Rs 49 for a year. The insurance service amount will differ based on the amount of the mobile phone.
They will also provide an additional 1-year warranty to the phone buyers for the mobile itself and the software.
How to take the Mobile phone Insurance?
Mobile phone buyers can take the insurance for the newly bought phone within 7 days from the same shop selling the phone. After that, mobile phone owners can take the insurance service from any Easy insurance official service center and agents.
They are also the first insurance service provider who will replace the screen/display of the insured mobile phone if it gets damaged.
To know more information about the mobile phone insurance,
- people can dial a toll-free number 16600122999.
They will also provide mobile phone at just Rs 1 and installment per month. Currently, they are providing the service through an easy mobile care Pvt. ltd Corporate office at Tinkune, Service center New road and Tamrakar Complex fifth floor.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out