WorldLink has brought a campaign for the promotion of its internet service for this festive season. “Internet farara Bidesh Sarara” will provide a chance to travel to amazing destinations with the purchase of their internet service.
They will provide the free travel for 23 couples to destinations like Paris, Singapore, Dubai, Bali, Malaysia, and Thailand.
To be eligible for the campaign, people need to subscribe or renew 20 Mbps internet service for a year. People will also get a discount of up to 40%. The price of the Wordlink internet of 20 Mbps for a year is Rs 13000.
Along with the purchase of 20 Mbps internet for a year, they will provide Free NetTV for 12 months and free SetTop box.
WorldLink has stepped further to another successive year and is celebrating 23 years of linking happiness. So they are going to provide such free travel for lucky 23.
Checkout: Worldlink Internet Packages and Price.
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!