Ntc operates mobile tower in the remote village of Pachpokhari of Sindhupalchowk district. With two new telecom towers, Ntc starts the GSM service in such remote area.
The two Nepal telecom towers are located in Thangpal-1 Jatan and Ward No. 3, Bhotang of Pachpokhari. Village body deputy-chairperson Sunita Adhikari, NTC Director Ananta Man Singh, Village body Spokesman Pasang Lama and two ward chairpersons Suryaman Dong and Chiring Tamang inaugurated the towers from Poush 2.
With the operation of these towers, people can easily access the mobile network in their place. Before, people need to go up the hill to get a mobile signal in their phone. The start of GSM towers there benefits villagers in the 15 wards of the pachpokhari area.
Ntc has been giving priority to expand mobile services in remote areas. Ntc remote area mobile expansion is in line with the Government’s policy to provide connectivity in such areas.
Currently only 2G service is available there. People can use the service for voice calling and basic data. Now that the infrastructure is now already available, Ntc can easily add new technologies and services like 4G in such remote areas later.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats