Ntc mobile network in Pachpokhari of Sindhupalchowk
Ntc operates mobile tower in the remote village of Pachpokhari of Sindhupalchowk district. With two new telecom towers, Ntc starts the GSM service in such remote area.
The two Nepal telecom towers are located in Thangpal-1 Jatan and Ward No. 3, Bhotang of Pachpokhari. Village body deputy-chairperson Sunita Adhikari, NTC Director Ananta Man Singh, Village body Spokesman Pasang Lama and two ward chairpersons Suryaman Dong and Chiring Tamang inaugurated the towers from Poush 2.
With the operation of these towers, people can easily access the mobile network in their place. Before, people need to go up the hill to get a mobile signal in their phone. The start of GSM towers there benefits villagers in the 15 wards of the pachpokhari area.
Ntc has been giving priority to expand mobile services in remote areas. Ntc remote area mobile expansion is in line with the Government’s policy to provide connectivity in such areas.
Currently only 2G service is available there. People can use the service for voice calling and basic data. Now that the infrastructure is now already available, Ntc can easily add new technologies and services like 4G in such remote areas later.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out