Xiaomi has been an extraordinary brand for Nepalese People and Nepali market as well. After being an independent brand, Redmi launched the Redmi Go phone in China last month. Xiaomi Redmi Go phone might be an entry-level phone for the beginners who are about to use a phone for the first time. We can speculate the company to launch it here in Nepal too. The expected price range of this phone will be under 10,000 which if comes true, makes it pretty affordable. On this price range, this might be the best option for people who are planning to buy a new smartphone this year with some nice features and a good brand name as well.
This Xiaomi Redmi Go phone has Android Go in its system which allows the phone to run smoother like a higher budget phone. Talking About Android Go, It is a light and diluted version of Android OS which works smoothly even in low-end hardware. Xiaomi itself targets to make a budget phone with better performance. Same applies true for this Redmi phone.
This might be the best phone with Android GO OS to perform better even for gaming. The phone has light weighted apps like Google Go, Assistant Go, Gmail Go, and YouTube Go. The phone uses entry-level Qualcomm processor of Quad-core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 and Andreno 308 GPU.
Redmi Go has the following specs which provide nice features in a phone under the price of 10,000. Along with these specifications, this phone also has Android Go installed which helps to run smoother than the other phone has the same specs. This phone supports 4G on one sim at a time and also supports 800 MHz spectrum (Band 20) which Nepal Telecom will use for nationwide 4G.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Screen Size: 5 inch LCD display
- Screen Resolution: 1280*720 Pixels
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Video Recording: 1080P
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Camera Detail: Auto Flash, Face Detection, Geo Tagging, Continuous Shooting
- Real-time filters and smart scenes mode
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Card expandable up to 128GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Android Version: 8.1 Oreo Go edition
- Support 4G network
- Weight: 137 gm
- Battery: 3000 mAH
Dual SIM + Dedicated microSD card tray
Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM + expandable microSD card
Why this Phone?
Some of the specifications of this phone suggest that this is the best entry-level phone. 1 GB of RAM and 8GB of internal Storage could be enough for you if you are making a debut to use a Phone. Installed Android Go OS offers a smooth experience. The Camera Quality of Redmi GO is quite good as compare to other phones on this range. It can capture the video at 1080p. Being a lightweight, having the smooth performance and the expandable SD slot makes the phone good enough for an entry-level smartphone buyer.
Now lets come to what I titled this post, Will you buy Redmi Go phone if it comes under 10,000 NRs in Nepal? Well, the answer should be yes for the entry-level smartphone buyers. We also expect Xiaomi to launch this phone very soon here in Nepal, at a similar price range. But we might be wrong for this pricing and launch speculations.
Moving all the way to the conclusion, this phone having smooth experience (with Android Go) in such specs and price range will definitely be popular than other phones in the Nepali Market.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs