Xiaomi has brought yet another affordable range phone in Nepal, Redmi Y3 on May 6, 2019. The Redmi Y3 is affordable but has exciting features to suit smartphone need of youth. The selfie focus camera has 32 Mp selfie camera and powerful battery of 4000 mAH. Redmi Y3 also has a beautiful design competes well in the affordable price segment. Find below for the more detail specs and price of Redmi Y3 in Nepal.
Speaking on the occasion, Sourabh Kothari, Country General Manager – Nepal, Xiaomi, said, “We’re excited to offer our all-new Redmi Y3 which redefines the selfie experience for our Mi Fans with its 32MP super selfie camera. Embodying the stunning Aura Prism design, Redmi Y3 is a significant jump from previous iterations. Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, and coming with a high-capacity 4000 mAh battery, this smartphone offers the best of innovative technology to consumers across India at a truly honest price.”
Redmi Y3 has a 6.26-inch HD+ screen with a 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone features Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection with reinforced corners and nano-coating for high resistance to splashes. The screen also sports a teardrop notch, making room for the USP of the phone, which is 32 Mp selfie camera. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor and runs on MIUI 10 over Android Pie 9.
They name the design of the phone as Aura Prism like the Aura design in Redmi Note 7. The back side of Redmi Y3 features micro lines with a prism-like effect. The colors and the texture in the back also make the phone attractive.
For the security, fingerprint sensor on the back and face unlock feature works well and smooth in the phone. With the capable Adreno™ 506 GPU, Redmi Y3 is well-equipped to handle most modern games and visuals.
Redmi Y3 features a 32MP selfie camera which creates sharp, high-resolution selfies to full-HD videos. The EIS (electronic image stabilizer) also makes the video quite stable. The bigger pixel size of 1.6μm helps to create better images along with low light selfies from the screen flash. The selfie camera also has an 80-degree field of view and auto HDR feature. There is a Palm shutter mode to trigger the 3-second timer with a simple palm gesture.
Regarding the rear camera, there is a dual-camera setup of 12 MP main sensor and 2 MP depth sensor. The rear camera also creates photos that are good enough for a novice user.
Just like Redmi Note 7 phone, Redmi Y3 has a 4000 mAH battery which lasts for more than a day for heavy usage.
- 6.26-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 632, 14nm
- MIUI 10 over Android Pie 9.0
- Dual rear Camera setup – 12MP primary camera, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor, AI portrait mode
- 32MP front camera f/2.25
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM slot
- Fingerprint sensor in the rear
- 4000mAh battery with 10-watt fast charging
- 4G support for 800 MHz but not available in the Indian version.
- Colors: Blue, Red, and Black
- Price: Rs 18,499 for 3GB and Rs 21,499 for 4GB version
Price and Availability
Redmi Y3 becomes available in all of the retail stores in the whole of the country and also on Daraz online shop from Monday, May 6, 2019 (Baishak 23, 2076). Here is the review of Redmi Y3 phone. The price of 3GB RAM version Redmi Y3 is Rs
18,499 Rs 17,499. Similarly, the price of the 4GB Redmi Y3 version is Rs 21,499 20,499. There are three color versions of the phone, namely Elegant Blue, Bold Red, and Prime Black.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats