Ncell brings a new scheme which allows its customers to record their own tones, keep them as their playback ring tone (PRBT) and ask others to use their tones. Customers can also share/promote their tones (PRBT) and win attractive cash prizes every week.
Ncell has introduced an updated version of its popular ‘PRBT Aafnai Dhun’ service for its prepaid customers. With the new PRBT scheme, customers can record their own tones ‘Aafnai Dhun’ (Do It Yourself PRBT). They can also share the tones in social media platforms to use as PRBT, earn bonus balance on each activation of the tone and win prizes.
This campaign comes into effect from Monday (September 23). Ncell will select the PRBT owners with the highest activation and second-highest activation as a winner every week. So, the owner of the tone that gets highest activation during the week wins Rs 30,000. While the second highest activation will bag Rs 20,000. Every week on Monday, top two winners of the previous week will be announced.
On the first activation of the tone, a tone owner earns Rs 3 as bonus balance and after that, the owner will get Rs 30 bonus on every 10 activations of the tone. The validity of bonus balance is for 30 days, with which they can use for the on-net call, SMS and browsing data.
How to subscribe Ncell PRBT afnai dhun scheme?
To participate in this PRBT scheme, customers are first required
- to dial 17117 to activate PRBT Aafnai Dhun service and record no more than 29-sec long tone to partake in this interesting scheme.
- It costs Rs. 10 (including tax Rs. 12.77) for the monthly PRBT service.
PRBT owners will get their tone identity (ID) code and a link in an SMS once they accept to keep their recording as their own tone. Those who want to participate can copy the link and share in social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc for the promotion. They can also request others to activate the tone as PRBT.
Ncell said that the company is delighted to bring this campaign for customers to provide them an opportunity to showcase their talents. This campaign will remain in place for 12 weeks.
Tell us what do you think of Ncell PRBT Aafani Dhun scheme? Will you participate in the latest Scheme of Ncell? Please comment below.
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals