Ncell is the first telecom operator to bring a data pack here in Nepal. Further, the data pack allows you to take specific data volumes as per your internet requirement. It also enables you to connect to the internet on the go. The data offer has also got a validity date within which you can consume that data volume. So, in this post, we shall provide all the latest Ncell data pack 2022 along with code for subscription/activation, deactivation, and more.
There are different data packs (like Nonstop 4G Offer, Triple Majja offer, All-time data packs, 4G packs, Unlimited data, Mero plan, Always on Pack, New data pack, Student plan, lockdown data offer) in Ncell, which differ in the size of the volume in MB/GB and also the validity date.
Table of contents
- PAYG data tariff
- NonStop 4G Offer (Nonstop YouTube/Facebook/TikTok pack)
- Always on Data pack
- Gajjabko Daily Data packs
- All-time Data packs
- Ncell Mero plan
- New data pack
- Ncell Student Plan
- How to Subscribe to the Ncell data pack?
- Ncell Facebook pack
- Ncell Unlimited Pack
- Ncell Connect pack
- Ncell data problem
- How to use the data pack on a computer?
PAYG data tariff
The pay-as-you-go (PAYG) data tariff of Ncell is now Rs 1 per MB (without tax). Earlier the price of 1 MB data in Ncell was Rs 2. And you do not need to activate anything to use the data with this tariff.
|All Ncell subscriptions, Prepaid or postpaid
|Rs. 1/MB (Rs 1.3 including tax)
NonStop 4G Offer (Nonstop YouTube/Facebook/TikTok pack)
Ncell Non-stop pack offer includes 1 day, 7 days, and 30 days pack, which allows you to surf unlimited YouTube/Facebook/Tiktok. Likewise, the cost of the Nonstop Youtube/Facebook/TikTok pack is Rs 31.92 for a day, Rs 127.69 for 7 days, and Rs 459.68 for 30 days.
With the Nonstop pack of 7 days, you can also get additional data of 4GB all the time. While you get additional 6GB all-time data with the purchase of the Nonstop pack for 30 days. After the subscription of this package, you can also purchase a Facebook or TikTok add-on package on top of the YouTube pack. Find all the details of the Nonstop Facebook/YouTube/TikTok pack offer in Ncell.
- Nonstop YouTube/Facebook/TikTok streaming for 1 day at Rs 31.92 (inclusive of taxes)
- Super 4G: Nonstop YouTube/Facebook/TikTok streaming for 7 days at Rs 127.69 (inclusive of taxes)
- Nonstop YouTube and Facebook pack plus 4 GB data at Rs 191.54 for 7 days
- Nonstop YouTube/Facebook/TikTok streaming for 30 days at Rs 459.68 (inclusive of taxes)
- YouTube/Facebook/Tiktok add-on 3500 MB (500MB*7 days): Rs 25.54
Similarly, there is a combo pack called Triple Majja offer with which you can access YouTube +Facebook + TikTok at an affordable price. So, there are three such offers valid for 7 days, 10 days, and 30 days that costs Rs 109, Rs 147, and Rs 459 respectively. You also get 500 MB of Viber data with the pack.
- 1GB every day + 2GB all-time data for 7days at Rs 109
- 1GB every day + 4GB all-time data for 10 days at Rs 147
- 1.5GB every day + 6GB all-time data for 30 days at Rs 459
Always on Data pack
These days, as people prefer to be online all the time, Ncell brings an Always-on Data pack. There are packs for a day and 3 days. Furthermore, there are two data packs of 256 MB for a day and 400 MB for 3 days. They provide three times more bonus data volume for the 11 PM to 11 AM period. So, the pack makes four times more data than the mentioned volume altogether. Similarly they added a special 28 days validity data pack of 1GB at Rs 100.
|Price with tax
After the consumption of the data, you need to buy other data packs mentioned further below to continue your data operations. Otherwise, the data service will cut off from using the Main balance.
Gajjabko Daily Data packs
Ncell also has daily GB data packs with which you get all time 1GB/2GB data per day. However, there are three data plans in this category. Firstly, 1GB per day data for 7 days costs Rs 169, while the same daily data pack of 1GB for 30 days costs Rs 599. Similarly, there is a 2 GB per day data pack for 7 days whose price is Rs 269.
All-time Data packs
Here are all-time data packs in Ncell.
|Ncell Data packs Volume
|Price with taxes
Some of the Ncell data packs now include free Viber data for messaging only.
Large Volume packs
Ncell has now large volume data packs valid for a longer period. Firstly, there is a 60-day pack of Rs 1500 which provides you with 30GB volume. Secondly, there comes 50 GB of data for 90 days at a price of Rs 2000.
Do Checkout: How to transfer balance in Ncell
Night data pack
There used to be a night data pack in Ncell, which is not there now. But such a night data pack is available in the whole range of data packs in Nepal Telecom.
4G data pack
To use the 4G data in each of the above packs, you need to have a 4G support SIM and 4G support handset. Read more about how to activate 4G and get 1 GB of data free in your NCell SIM.
After the consumption of the data volume in the 30 days pack, the customer can surf the internet at Rs 1 per MB until the validity period. Whereas for others, the same pay per go data tariff of Rs 2 per MB applies.
Further, if you do not have a 4G enabled SIM, you can upgrade the Ncell SIM at Rs 1.
So, here are the 4G packs in Ncell, which provide 100% additional volume to use in the 4G network.
|Ncell 4G pack Volume
|Price with tax
|80MB (40 MB all network + 40 MB 4G)
|240MB (120MB all network + 120MB 4G)
Ncell Mero plan
Ncell has launched the latest offer called Mero Plan, which includes weekly and monthly plans. The Plan has the facility to stop the data service after the consumption of the data volume. The package comes at a time when many customers complain about the unfair main balance cut after the data pack is over.
Furthermore, there are weekly and monthly plans bundled with data, voice, and SMS services. Ncell customers who want to subscribe to the data volume of their choice for a whole month, prefer this kind of data offer.
Similarly, there are some additional data packs specific to each of the five plans for one week. Within the validity of the Mero plan, the customer can also make on-net SMS at 64 paisa per SMS. Ncell has also added a free video data bonus of the same volume in each Plan. Find the different monthly packs in the Ncell Mero plan.
|Price/Rs. with tax
|On-net voice per min. with tax
|Additional 7-day data pack (GB)
|Price with tax
READ in more detail about the weekly plan under the Ncell mero plan, with the subscription method.
New data pack
Here are the new data pack launched recently in Ncell.
|Price with tax
Ncell Student Plan
Ncell has also brought a student plan to assist them in online learning, as the schools are shut due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
With the Ncell student plan, you can get three different plans with heavy learning data volume and some regular data. You can get 20GB of data for taking online classes using Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams. Similarly, there are on-net, CUG calls, and regular data packs to use other applications. Find the details and the process to get the Ncell Student Plan.
- Student Plan A: 20GB learning data + 3GB regular data + 50 on-net calls+120 minutes CUG call/day + 50 on-net SMS at Rs 319.23 per month.
- Plan B: 20GB learning data + 6GB regular data + 100 minutes on-net calls + 120 minutes CUG calls/day+ 25 minute off-net calls + 50 on-net SMS + 25 off-net SMS per month at Rs 446.92 per month.
- Student Plan C: All of the above (with 12GB regular data + 250 minutes on-net calls + 100 on-net SMS + 50 off-net calls + 50 off net SMS per month) at Rs 702.3 per month
How to Subscribe to the Ncell data pack?
You can buy a data pack (MB or GB) in Ncell with the following steps.
- Dial the code *17123# and select the packs that suit you.
- You can find all of the packs that range from Apps only offers to Popular packs to Number of validity days wise offer, Mero Plan, Lockdown offer, Student plan, categories.
- In another method, you can buy Ncell data packs with the Ncell app, online portal, or Digital wallets (eSewa, Khalti, NamastePay). Read more about how to activate data packs in Ncell?
How to deactivate the Ncell data pack?
To deactivate the Ncell data pack, first, you need to know that you cannot deactivate the package in case of regular (non-recurring) packs. But for recurring data packs like the Mero plan, you can unsubscribe it as below.
- Sending a message D to 302 or dial *302*7#.
- After the deactivation, your existing pack will not auto-renew, and the Sajilo tariff of Rs 2 per MB applies.
- Find how to deactivate the Fb pack below.
Ncell Facebook pack
Ncell FB pack can be used for all time with bonus Facebook data for the nighttime. Customers can update FB status, chat, message, upload, and share pictures, watch Facebook videos (and not from YouTube and other third-party sites) and do everything on Facebook with the Facebook pack.
The Fb pack can be used via official Android and iOS apps and through its mobile version (m.facebook.com) on laptops and other devices. You can also use the Facebook pack in Opera Mini 4.4 and above.
|Facebook Data (can be used at any time of the day)
|Bonus Facebook Data – Night (can be used from 10 pm to 6 am)
|Price with tax
After the consumption of FB data packs, customers can use Facebook at Rs 0.9 per MB within the pack validity period.
How to subscribe to the Ncell Facebook pack?
You can buy the Ncell Facebook pack by
- dialing the code *17115# and choosing the pack of your choice.
- This is a different code as compared to that of the regular data packs in Ncell
How to deactivate the Ncell Facebook pack?
To deactivate the Ncell Facebook pack,
- you need to dial *17115# and select 4.
- OR send a message with text RD to 17115.
Ncell Unlimited Pack
Ncell unlimited data packs allow unlimited internet for a period of 30 days at a fixed price.
|30 days Pack
|Rate (Rs.) (excl. taxes)
Here for this unlimited data pack, Fair Usage Policy (FUP) applies. For the unlimited data packs with the specified volume, the data speed remains as the 3G speed. After consuming the specified data volume (like 1 GB), the data rate falls back to 32 kbps for the rest of the pack validity. As Ncell does not provide more information on these sorts of data packs, they could continue such a data package.
Two hours unlimited data pack
The unlimited data pack for 2 hours costs Rs 30 and it will be valid for 2 hours after the activation of the package.
One hour unlimited data pack
There is a separate unlimited data pack of an hour in Ncell, which costs Rs 22.
Read more about the Ncell unlimited data packs.
15 mins unlimited data pack
Ncell recently added unlimited data for 15 minutes which costs Rs 10.
Ncell Connect pack
With Ncell Connect, subscribers can use the Ncell cellular network on their desktop computer or laptop or tablet. Ncell provides a USB dongle of the name Ncell connect.
Here are the data packs available for Ncell connect.
|Ncell connects data pack Volume
|Rate (Rs.) (excl. taxes)
|Govt. Taxes (Rs.)
To buy the Ncell connect data packs, subscribers need
- to send a message of the format “Volume of the pack” to 9009. Like for example, to subscribe to 500 MB Ncell Connect data, subscribers need to send a message “500MB” to 9009.
To know the status of the Ncell connect data packs, subscribers need to
- send a message status to 9009.
Ncell data problem
The common issues that can arise with the Ncell data are:
- Wrong internet configuration on mobile: If you have the incorrect APN configuration on your mobile phone, the internet does not work. So please make sure you add the right APN settings in your Ncell SIM.
- Mobile Signal problem: As the Ncell mobile signal received on your phone is quite low or unstable, there may be a problem with the mobile data. We suggest you read what people do to get a good mobile signal, but it won’t mean you will always be successful.
- Do you have complaints of unreasonable data consumption, then we recommend you read how to save mobile data on your phone.
How to use the data pack on a computer?
You can use any of the packs, as mentioned above, or the Ncell connect Pack to use the internet on a computer or laptop using the Ncell data pack. To use the Ncell data pack in your computer, you need to
- Insert SIM in the dongle and connect it to the computer or connect your phone with the SIM to the laptop by cable or Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Required software will automatically be installed and need to enable tethering in case of connection from the phone.
- Make sure you have enabled data on your phone or SIM card and purchase the required data pack. Then you are ready to use Ncell data internet on your computer.
- Read more information on using mobile data on a computer.
Don’t forget to read all the Ncell voice packs.
So, we hope you prefer all the information about the Ncell data pack in an article that should help you choose the data pack you like in your Ncell SIM. You can also compare the data packs in Ncell with that of Ntc.
If you want to know more information about the Ncell data packs, you can comment below.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget