The aggressively growing Chinese smartphone brand – Realme is continuously launching new phones these days. The relatively new but successful company has already launched more than 10 smartphones. Realme X2 Pro is a flagship phone which the company has just launched in India. Realme also launched the mid-range Realme 5s with the small upgrade over the Realme 5 which has just launched in the Nepali market. The price of Realme X2 Pro in India starts at INR. 29,999 for the base model of 8/128GB. The price of Realme X2 Pro can be expected to be Rs. 50,000 for the base variant.
The X2 Pro is the most powerful Realme phone and this is also one of the most powerful smartphones available in the world right now. The phone shares almost similar capability with OnePlus 7T Pro which is also just launched in Nepal. Realme X2 features 64-Megapixel Quad Camera Setup, the most powerful Snapdragon 855+ SoC. The handset also features a 90Hz refresh rate display, 4000mAh battery with 50W VOOC charging and many other features that make it best of the best.
Realm X2 Pro Overview
Display and Design
The Realme X2 Pro packs 6.5-inches “Dew-Drop” Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The handset is the most affordable smartphones at the moment featuring a display with a 90Hz refresh rate. An improved refresh rate of the smartphone displays has now become the trend of popular flagship devices. The other phones like OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro and Nubia Red Magic 3s also feature a similar display. The big display has a 402ppi pixel density, DC dimming 2.0 technology support, and a 91.7 percent screen-to-body ratio as well as Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
While it comes to the design, the phone features a teardrop notch design at the front which houses the selfie camera. Realme X2 Pro has glass finish with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and back with an aluminum frame. The metal sides and the glass on the front and back certainly feel solid on the hand.
Talking about the camera, the Realme X2 Pro is fitted with a quad rear camera setup that incorporates a 64-megapixel primary sensor. The Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor is actually a 16MP sensor that produces MP phots by a Quad-Bayer arrangement. This means that ‘normal’ photos are produced at 16MP, in daylight and low light.
Realme X2 Pro includes a 13-megapixel telephoto lens with an f/2.5 aperture, an 8-megapixel tertiary ultra-wide-angle lens with a 115-degree FOV that has an f/2.2 aperture. The Quad setup is completed with a 2-megapixel depth sensor for excellent and well-focused bokeh. For the selfies, the phone has a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 shooter at the front with an f/2.0 aperture lens. The front camera supports portrait shots.
Performance and Specifications
Realme X2 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset and this also makes the phone the cheapest phone in India to be powered by SD 855+. The cheaper Redmi K20 Pro would have been the biggest competitor if the had come with 855+ plus it uses regular Snapdragon 855. Compared to the Snapdragon 855, the Snapdragon 855 Plus edition offers 15 percent better graphics performance.
There are three variants of the handset on the basis of RAM – 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The Realme X2 Pro has 64GB (dual-channel UFS 2.1), 128GB (UFS 3.0), and 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage. Realme is also offering a UFS 3.0 storage on two variants(except base variant) that offers high-speed read/write speeds and app load times.
Battery, OS and Others
Realme has provided a 4,000mAh battery on the Realme X2 Pro with 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge support. As the name sounds interesting, the SuperVOCC charger charges the phone fully form 0-100% in just 31 minutes. Realme X2 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie on top of ColorOS 6.1. It has been surfaced that the new Android 10.0 along with recently launched ColorOS 7.0 is coming soon on this handset.
For connectivity, the phone includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and 3.5mm headphone jack. Inclusion of 3.5mm headphone jack is a welcome feature.
Realme X2 Pro Technical Specifications
- Body: 6.34 x 2.98 x 0.34 inches; Gorilla Glass 5 front/back, aluminum frame; 161×75.7×8.7mm, 199g; Lunar White and Neptune Blue color schemes.
- Display: 6.5-inches “Dew-Drop” Super AMOLED 90Hz display
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+; 7nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700Mhz)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB
- Storage: 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0; non-expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with OPPO’s ColorOS 6.1
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera – 64MP, Samsung GW1 sensor 1/1.7″ sensor size, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF; Telephoto: 13MP, f/2.5, 2x optical zoom, PDAF; Ultra wide-angle: 8MP, f/2.2, 115-degree FoV; Depth sensor: 2MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: On-screen (Goodix G3.0)
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos support
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge
Price and Availability of Realme X2 Pro in Nepal
The Realme X2 Pro is available in an Indian market at the moment and the phone is expected to arrive in Nepal too. The handset comes at a price of INR 29,999 in India for the base variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The expected price of Realme X2 Pro in Nepal is Rs. 50,000 for the base variant. The high spec option with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage is priced at INR 33,999 in Nepal and it is anticipated to be available at Rs. 58,000 in Nepal.
The X2 Pro Master Edition costs Rs 34,999 in India whereas it is expected to be available at Rs. 60,000 in Nepal. X2 Pro is really an affordable flagship device that even costs lower than the flagship killer OnePlus phones. As we can take Redmi Note 8 Pro a mid-range killer which has just launched in Nepal, Realme X2 Pro is definitely the flagship that is expected to arrive in Nepal soon.
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals