Xiaomi’s Mi Note 10 is one of the most talked smartphones in recent times. This is the first smartphone to come with an uncommon Penta(five) camera setup and also packs the best features to make it look stand out of the competition. At this moment, the device has only launched in the Chinese market as Mi CC9 Pro and in the European countries. The phone is now making its way to the Indian market as well. After the availability of the handset in India, we can expect it to arrive in Nepal as well. Mi Note 10 is expected to be priced at INR. 26000 for the base variant. The price of Mi Note 10 can be expected to be Rs. 47000 for the base model.
? ???? ????
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ????
I T’ S C O M I N G #108MP
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
? ???? ????
— Mi India #108MP IS COMING! (@XiaomiIndia) November 25, 2019
The official Twitter account of Xiaomi India has posted that the new 108MP Penta camera Mi Note 10 is hitting the Indian market anytime soon. Xiaomi’s Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro are also making their way to the Philippines. The launch date isn’t out yet but the company has already started teasing the arrival of the phones in the Southeast Asian country.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Overview
Display and Design
All-new Mi Note 10 packs a 6.47” Super AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. There is a tiny waterdrop notch at the top and a fingerprint scanner beneath the display. The company claims that the new sensor is faster and is 88% thinner than the earlier scanners. Gorilla Glass 5 is used for the protection of the curved display.
The phone comes with the design pattern which is quite familiar to us as we are used to seeing such design on smartphones. Mi Note 10 looks almost similar to popular Huawei flagship P30 Pro. The phone has a curved Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and back. It is wrapped on an aluminum frame and has a volume rockers, power button, SIM card tray on either side. There is a micro USB C on the bottom along with a 3.5mm headphone jack and speaker.
One of the major highlights of the phone is its camera. This is the first smartphone to pack a 5 lens on the back. The Mi Note 10 comes equipped with a 108MP primary camera, two telephoto cameras (2x and 3.7x), a 20MP ultra-wide snapper, a gimmicky 2MP macro lens. The Chinese variant of the device has even topped the chart of DxO Mark with flying colors. The selfie camera has been placed at the waterdrop notch at the front and has a 32MP sensor and f/2.0 aperture.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 also comes with features like Night Mode 2.0 that heaps raw files, instead of JPEGs, which should allow for better detail and dynamic range. The ultra-wide camera will also get the feature, but it is said to arrive in the near future via OTA update.
Performance and Storage
The device is powered by the Snapdragon 730G chipset, which the most powerful upper-midrange SoC from Qualcomm. It is coupled with 6 GB of RAM and there is only one version that will be initially available – 128GB storage and no microSD slot for the expansion of storage.
The handset runs on MIUI 11 and this is the first Xiaomi smartphone to run this OS out of the box. The new launcher is based on Android 9 Pie and introduces a cleaner interface, an improved always-on screen, expanded Dark mode, smart notification sounds, and a better document editor. With this combination of hardware and software, we can expect that the Mi Note 10 is well equipped to handle any game or any app with ease.
Battery and Connectivity
The battery is also one of the best parts of this impressive handset. Mi Note is fueled by a big 5,260 mAh battery which supports 30W fast-charging. Although the phone has a lot of perks, sadly there is no wireless charging. There is no IP rating so you need to save it from dust and water but Xiaomi does a good job by adding IR blaster to their smartphones.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and 3.5mm headphone jack. Inclusion of 3.5mm headphone jack is a welcome feature on this phone.
Mi Note 10 Technical Specifications
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back;
- Display: 6.47″ curved AMOLED, droplet notch, 2340 x 1080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 398ppi; HDR 10 and DCI-P3 compliant.
- Penta rear camera: Main camera – 108MP, 1/1.33″ Quad-Bayer sensor with 0.8µm pixel size, 25mm f/1.7 lens (8P lens for the Mi Note 10 Pro), OIS, Laser AF; 2x zoom camera – 12MP, f/2.0, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-pixel AF; 5x zoom camera – 5M, f/2.0, saves 8MP; Ultra wide-angle cam</b> – 20MP, 13mm f/2.2, 1.12µm pixel size; AF w/ closeup focusing Macro camera – 2MP, 1/5″, 1.75µm pixel size, f/2.4; AF, 1.5-10cm focusing distance.
- Front camera: 32MP, 0.8µm pixel size, f/2.0; 1080p/30fps video recording;
- OS: Android 9 Pie; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G: octa-core CPU (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Adreno 618 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage
- Battery: 5,260mAh Li-Po; 30W fast charging, 0-100% in 65min.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.15/13 (800Mbps/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio, IR blaster.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker; 3.5mm jack
Price and Availability
The World’s First 108MP Xiaomi Phone was launched exclusively at Gearbest on 6th Nov 2019. As the biggest online partner of Xiaomi, Gearbest released the phone at the lowest price $439.99 with coupon GBXMNT10BF. Find the link below.
Although the phone hasn’t launched yet in the Indian market, we can expect the price of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in India is to be INR 25,990. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 launch is scheduled for December 2019 in India and it is also expected to arrive in Nepal. The price of Mi Note 10 in Nepal will be around Rs. 45000 for the 6/128GB variant. The handest will be available in Black, Blue, and Green color options.
Mi Note 10 is undoubtedly the most awaited phone in India as well as in Nepal. The phone that is already available in Nepal in this price category is Vivo V17 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, Huawei Nova 5T, Galaxy A70s, Oppo Reno 2F, and others. Are you waiting for Mi Note 10 here in Nepal? If yes, please comment down in the comment section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats