Of this year’s flagship Android phones, Huawei’s Mate 30 Pro is probably top of the most anticipated android. Alongside Pixel 4, Galaxy Note 10, and iPhone 11, it has managed to maintain the media hype. Speculation about its camera module and display size kept tech fans on their toes. The phone with the greatest camera ever (as per DxO Mark) now launches here in Nepal along with 6 new accessories. Find the price and more details of Huawei Mate 30 Pro in Nepal.
United States government accusing Huawei of espionage, placed a ban on using products from US-based companies that included Google as well. Followed by the terrible news that Mate 30 Pro would not come with Google apps pre-installed and even later aftersales with any tweaks.
We are hopeful that the ban may be lifted at some point in time. But as the Mate 30 Pro comes with apps suite comprising of Huawei Mobile Service (HMS), it should not be an issue for some people who are not dependent on Google services.
On the first impression, the Huawei Mate design is slick, shiny, and impressive. The metal/glass body build gives it an attractive and reassuring aura — a combination of style and class. Although none of its features are especially novel, it doesn’t disappoint. Its main points are the excellent camera setup, full OLED display, dust/splash protection, and a super-fast charge/reverse charge.
On the other hand, the lack of Google apps might be a substantial repelling factor to European users. Coupled with the ban and the company’s current unfriendly relationship with the US government Huawei is at a disadvantage. The presence of other powerful competitors makes it hard to see a successful market campaign for Mate 30 series in the European market.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 990 Chipset having an Octa-core processor and having a GPU of Mali-G76 MP16. It has 8 GB RAM, 128GB ROM, and 256 GB internal storage.
Design and Display
It is beautifully designed with a dimension of 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm with an Aluminium frame with all-round glass. It has been protected with IP53 dust and splash protection. Having various color options such as Black, Space Silver, Cosmic Purple, Emerald Green.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone has an OLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors display. It has a Dimension of 6.62 inches, 107.6 cm (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio) and weighs 196 grams. The screen has a resolution of Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~389 PPI density) DCI-P3, HDR10. It has a Fullscreen, Horizon edge display. The phone also has a Nano SD card shared with the Sim.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 24 MP Front Camera, while the video for the front camera is smooth as it takes 1080p@30fps. And on the rear, there’s a 40MP + 16MP + 8MP camera with features like 30 x Digital Zoom, 3 x Optical Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR, depth sensor, while the rear video is 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS.
Battery, Connectivity, and Others
It is backed by a 4500 mAh Li-Po in-built battery. For fast charge, the battery charges at 40W and for wireless charging at 27W Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC and more. For the sound, it has a loudspeaker with 3.5mm jack and has 32-bit/384kHz audio. It has an active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic.
For the connectivity settings, it has various networks such as GSM/HSPA/LTE with 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G. Single Nano-SIM or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) can be imputed.
Having a WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot and Bluetooth settings of 5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, LE. Possessing GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD(1176 x 2400 pixels)OLED Display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: HUAWEI Kirin 990 (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.09 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.86 GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G76MP16
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB or 256GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 256GB with Nano Memory card
- Operating System: Android 10 with EMUI 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Rear Camera: Primary 40MP RYYB f/1.8 aperture + 40 MP RYYB Ultra-Wide angle lens, f/1.6 aperture + 8 MP RGB Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture (3x Optical Zoom, 5x Hybrid Zoom3 and up to 30x Digital Zoom)+ Tof 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture with 3D Depth Sensing Camera for 3D Face unlock
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Water and Dust Resistance (IP68), USB 3.1, NFC
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge and 27W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge
Price and Availability
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is now officially available in Nepal. Huawei Nepal has set the price of Huawei Mate 30 Pro in Nepal at Rs. 1,29,900 for the 8GB/256GB variant. Here is the list of all Huawei Mobile phone price in Nepal.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs