Ncell Axiata has brought a new scheme with which customers can surf mobile data with PAYG tariffs at an affordable rate. With the weekly scheme, Ncell’s PAYG data tariff per MB drops to as low as 40 paisa per MB.
Here is the summary of the Ncell weekly PAYG data scheme.
- Data for PAYG becomes affordable, so you can save your main balance.
- Higher the usage, lesser will be the data tariff
- Data tariff reduces to as low as 40 paisa per MB with weekly PAYG scheme
Ncell brings this new PAYG scheme to it’s customers from September 30, 2020. This new scheme is intended for people who use their main balance for the data. It could be due to their preference or inability to buy data packs. The PAYG (pay as you go) data tariff in Ncell is Rs 2 per MB, which does not include the government taxes.
What’s in the Weekly PAYG scheme?
In this scheme, the data tariff rate becomes cheaper as customers use more data from the main balance. The data tariff remains the same standard rate of Rs 2 per MB if a customer spends up to Rs 20 with PayG data in a week.
But if the customer spends Rs 20 to Rs 50 in PayG data in a week, the cost of the data tariff gets reduced to Rs 1 per MB immediately.
Then the PayG data tariff goes further down to 40 paisa per MB if the customers spend more than Rs 50 from their main balance in a week.
- Do check out for the process to transfer balance in Ncell.
Calculation of the PaYG data usage for this scheme
Ncell calculates the weekly data spending for a week from Sunday to Saturday. They keep on adding the main balance spending on data from Sunday. After the main balance on data crosses Rs 20, you can immediately use data at Rs 1 per MB, till Saturday mid-night.
Similarly, if the data usage from the main balance crosses Rs 50, you will get 40 paisa PAYG data tariff for the remaining part of the week (till Saturday).
Ncell expresses its delight to launch this special scheme for PayG tariff, to benefit customers for affordable data. Though you get cheaper data tariffs with the data packs option, Ncell brings this scheme for people who use the main balance for using data, i.e. without any data pack.
Tell us what do you think of the Ncell Weekly PAYG data Scheme in the comment box below.
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs