Chaudhary Group’s CG Net has brought a special Teej Offer to its aspiring customers. The offer comes with the slogan “Teej Ko Offer Aayo Bari Lai’ and it is exclusively available for ladies. Under this offer, customers would be up for several exciting prizes and a bumper prize.
CG Net’s Teej Offer is effective from September 1 till September 15, 2021.
The offer will be available to the customers who will subscribe to either a 6-month or a 12-month internet plan. CG Net will reward two lucky customers with prizes through a lucky draw every day. At the end of the offer, the company will choose another 9 lucky customers for gift hampers and a bumper prize.
Remember that this Teej offer is available for women only. This means any package subscription must be made under a female’s name.
CG Net’s Teej Offer: Availability
CG Net’s Teej Offer is available in its coverage locations in Kupondol, Kuleshwor, Kalimati, Satungal, Balkhu, Chhauni, and Kalanki. The company has maintained that the offer will be valid in other locations when the internet service also expands.
CG Net is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) that operates under CG Communications Ltd., a subsidiary of Chaudhary Group. The ISP broke into the ISP scene back in July and has stormed the Nepali internet market with its highest consumer internet plan for the cheapest price.
CG Net fiber internet has been a hot topic ever since its inception and everyone wants to know about its users’ experience. If you have a CG Net plan at home, do share with us how it has fared.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale