Daraz has joined hands with IME Pay and introduced new drop-off locations across Nepal. This will add more convenience to online shoppers who love shopping on the country’s largest online marketplace.
This partnership means that IME Pay‘s hubs will serve as drop-off points for Daraz customers. This will make it even easier for online shoppers to return the products from their nearest locations. They can do this by visiting their nearest IME Pay hub.
This partnership is the first of its kind in which an eCommerce platform has teamed up with a FinTech company. This unique approach will give customers a reason to choose a digital platform to shop and also help the eCommerce ecosystem grow. Earlier, they had partnered to allow the payment of products purchased on Daraz via IME pay wallet. The converge of two separate businesses will open door to new possibilities for coexistence and mutual growth.
New Daraz Drop Off Locations
While the existing Daraz Hubs continue to offer services, the new IMPE Pay Hubs will be other options for customers if they find it nearer. Find out the IME Pay Hubs inside and outside the valley below:
- Bajra Sub Remit – Jorpati, Kathmandu
- Hello Hi Connection – Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
- Simple Sub Money Transfer – Koteshwor, Kathmandu
- PB Travels and Tours PVT.LTD – Buddha Chowk, Pokhara
- Sam Bhawi Traders – Bank of Kathmandu Building, Biratnagar
- New Birgunj Money Transfer – Bhanu Chowk, Birgunj
In addition to these 6 locations, 18 more are ready to kickstart the service by next week.
Also read: IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million App Downloads
Also learn that while returning a product through the Daraz App, you have the option to either call a DEX rider to pick up the product or you can also drop off the product at your nearest point. If you choose a Crop Off Point, a Front Desk Operator will greet you and brief you on product returning procedures.
For more queries, you may contact Daraz Sewa Sathi at 015970597.
You can buy fashion items, electronics, health and beauty products, and more from the Daraz shopping platform.
How often do you shop on Daraz? How satisfying is its customer service? Do share your experience in the comments.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs