NTC (Nepal Telecom) has launched its popular IPTV service in Karnali for the first time. The telco inaugurated the fiber-based service on Sunday, February 13th.
Ntc’ IPTV is part of the broader Triple Play feature that includes NT TV, FTTH, and telephone services. All these three services come bundled in the package on the same fiber cable.
The service will allow existing users to add NT TV to their fiber broadband or telephone service.
Ntc’s IPTV has launched in Karnali from Birendranagar. Soon the service will expand to other areas in the districts too.
The Triple Play service has reinvigorated its broadband service altogether. It has been so popular that the company’s dated landline phones have maintained a base over the months. During the tussle between NEA and private ISPs over the infamous pole charges, the company saw even higher growth in demand for the integrated service.
Also read: NTTV: Ntc IPTV service Price, Process
In recent months it has gone toe to toe with private ISPs and grew a strong subscriber without entering the speed war.
Ntc started Triple Play service from Poush of 2077 and has expanded across 42 districts.
How do you rate Ntc’s IPTV (NT TV) and Triple Play service? Do share your feedback in the comments below.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years