Leading online marketplace Daraz has launched the IME Pay Days campaign. The exclusive scheme brings up to a 10 percent discount for Daraz shoppers every Sunday upon payment via the emerging digital wallet.
Nepal’s largest eCommerce giant Daraz has announced IME Pay Days with IME Pay. Through this offer, Daraz customers can get additional discounts for their purchases. Mr. Arun Phuyal, the Head of Digital Payment and Partnership of Daraz, and Pramod Man Singh Basnyat, the Assistant General Manager of IME Pay signed the agreement papers.
“We’re very excited to have been able to partner with IME Pay to announce IME Pay Day. The main aim of this partnership is to offer customers additional reasons to opt for a digital platform to shop while at the same time also to help the Nepalese e-commerce ecosystem grow to new heights,” said, Arun Phuyal, Head of Digital Payment and Partnership.
Daraz IME Pay Days Discount Offers
Under this offer, Daraz customers will receive up to a 10 percent discount that is up to Rs.350. For this, they will need to pay for their shopping via IME Pay.
Additionally, Daraz shoppers can enjoy up to 10 percent that is up Rs.500 discount on purchases. For this, they need to pay for their shopping via IME Pay Visa Card.
|Daraz IME Pay Days discounts||Payment mode|
|Up to Rs.350 (10 percent)||IME Pay|
|Up to Rs.500 (10 percent)||IME Pay Visa Card|
For this, customers must collect IME Pay wallet or IME Pay Visa Card vouchers. These are available on Daraz mobile app or on its official website. The collected vouchers will be applied during checkout.
Do you use the IME Pay wallet for mobile transactions? If yes then, you can shop on Daraz and stand a chance to earn shopping discounts. If you have anything to know about this offer, do let us know in the comment box below.
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!