Fast-growing digital wallet Namaste Pay has announced the launch of the Loyalty program for the app’s growing legion. The company expects the feature to add an extra value to its users for using multiple services on the Namaste Pay app.
Adding consistently new features, and more value through new services, this time the government-owned mobile wallet has added a loyalty system.
Namaste Pay’s loyalty system is based on the amount a particular user spends via the wallet. For example, if a user spends Rs 100, he/she will get 2 NP (Namaste Pay) points. The company says that every 8 NP points are equal to the value of Rs 1. The points are also called coins.
More purchases, more points with Namaste Pay loyalty system
More purchases through the wallet mean more loyalty points grabbed by the user. That is when a Namaste Pay wallet user spends more, the user gets more loyalty points/coins. And Namaste Pay has designed loyalty coins with an attractive set of offers. You can redeem various voice/data packs, and top up using NP coins.
Besides, you will stand a chance to win various coupons/online shopping vouchers, and on special occasions, users can also convert the NP coins/points into Namaste Pay wallet balance.
As for campaigns designed for Airline/hotels/trips and etc, users will have a chance to redeem the NP coins for the same campaign in concern.
Namaste Pay digital wallet is a joint venture of Nepal Telecom (NTC) and Rastriya Banijya Bank. The unique payment service provider seeks to provide one-stop digital payment solutions for multiple categories of goods, services, and financial sectors.
Check out: Top Digital Wallets in Nepal
As a government-backed company, the wallet seeks to help build a cashless society by promoting digital payments. It wants to promote digital finances and contribute to a true financial inclusion among all.
Do you use Namaste Pay? What suggestions do you have to make it better? You can share it in the comments below.
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal