Ncell app has crossed the 5 million (50 lakh) download mark on Android Play Store. The mobile application by Ncell Axiata, Nepal’s leading telco surpassed the milestone in July 2022 being one of the most popular smartphone apps in the country. The app was first launched in July 2014.
The company says the download and use of the mobile app grew after the Covid-19 lockdowns. Likewise, upgrading of the app, exclusive offers, and consumers’ desire to go digital has translated to the growth in the overall activities with the app.
After its preliminary launch, the Ncell app was upgraded and launched in February 2021 with an array of features. Besides, it is more user-friendly, and simplistic to navigate through the options.
Besides, customers can also recharge online via popular digital wallets like ConnectIPS, National/International Debit, Credit Card, eSewa, Khalti, PrabhuPay, and IMEPay.
Ncell app hits 5 million downloads | Find key features
The app brings an inclusive set of features to elevate customer services by making services more easily accessible. From customer care to buying data packs, and registering complaints, the all-in-one app covers it all.
- With the Ncell app, you can easily access various customer care and other services from the app. The latest version of the app is also full of exciting features marking an apt digital transformation for a higher user experience. The app enables a greater and more accessible customer journey, facilitating an excellent self-care service.
- Likewise, the app is home to all Ncell products and services. With it, you can sort out and filter products and buy their favorite packs without processing via the USSD dialing method which can be cumbersome for a few.
- Ncell also provides 1 GB of data for free to every customer phone user upon the first download of the app.
- Similarly, with the latest version of the app, users can perform multiple tasks including online recharge and subscription to the best voice and data offers instantly.
- Once the app is downloaded, the app shows product recommendations on the home screen for ease of service. Customers can also click on the ‘Shop’ icon at the bottom to buy data and voice packs as per the requirement.
- In addition, the app also features a facility for registering complaints, monthly bills and resource tracking, etc. Another key feature is that users can activate or deactivate the subscribed service easily through the app.
App benefits customers while on the move
Ncell is always committed to bringing new and innovative solutions to provide a better customer experience. The company believes that the mobile app provides an inclusive set of features that is beneficial to those who want to get them while on the move.
Ncell app is available to download on both major smartphone platforms by Google and Apple.
Tell us how is your experience with the Ncell app. You can also suggest what new feature you would like introduced on it for your better utility, in the comments below.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India