If you are going to your village home to celebrate Dashain, and want to be connected all the time, you can take a Namaste WiFi: 4G router. Nepal Telecom has suggested that users take the 4G router device with them on their way back to the village to stay online and continue to browse the internet at high speed even during a power cut on the go.
Dashain festival has begun and thousands of Nepalese have already left, are leaving, or are planning to leave their working place for their villages or cities where they come from. Kathmandu alone sees about 2 million of people leaving the city during the month-long festive holiday. So, when going away from the cities, users may not find consistent mobile data coverage as one finds in urban areas. This is why Ntc’s 4G router comes in handy. Using the router, Ntc customers can browse the internet, post on social media, watch videos, and whatnot. They can stay connected to everyone via the internet. Also, the fact that Ntc’s 4G service is available at 98% local levels means the majority of people can benefit from Ntc’s 4G WiFi router across the country.
A great option for simultaneous connectivity for multiple devices
Launched by Ntc, Namaste WiFi service is the ultimate solution to stay connected using a 4G mobile network. The device allows an Ntc 4G SIM card inside it and connects to the 4G cell towers. If you are going to your village where a 4G network is available, you can benefit from the router’s wireless broadband capability. If your original home area has no reach of fiber internet, the Namaste WiFi 4G router is your default choice for multiple device connectivity at an affordable rate.
The Namaste 4G LTE WiFi router is portable so can be taken anywhere with comfort. And it works during a power cut. So, if you are someone who needs to move between places, or if you are a student, or engaged in various professions, this WiFi router device will be very useful, as per Ntc.
Benefits of Namaste WiFi 4G router:
Namaste WiFi service with a 4G router has many benefits for wireless connectivity such as:
- Provides 4G’s high-speed broadband, and has an option for voice service
- Easy to set up
- Allows simultaneous connection of up to 10 devices
- Gives around 4-5 hours of battery backup, and comes with a solar system too
- Provides coverage up to 50 meters.
Namaste WiFi 4G router is an affordable internet solution that brings 4G speed to your multiple devices in a true WiFi-like scenario. You can get this device from your nearest Ntc branch office. Nepal Telecom’s office remains open during the Dashain holiday and customers can buy the device there. Check out: Latest NTC Data Pack with Price
After subscribing to the Namaste WiFi service, you can buy and enjoy either unlimited data or unlimited data with voice packages.
Are you carrying a Namaste WiFi 4G router with you to your village this Dashain? For more on this, leave your query in our comment section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats