Huawei has launched a new tablet dubbed as Huawei MatePad 11 in China. The tablet is launched in China for now. As Huawei is a popular brand in Nepal, we expect the tablet to be made available soon. It arrives with very impressive and attractive specs and features. So, let us know more in detail about specs, availability, and Huawei MatePad 11 price below.
Huawei MatePad 11 Overview
Huawei MatePad 11 flaunts a large 10.9 inches LCD display panel along with a screen resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels. The display screen has a 120Hz refresh rate and 276 PPI pixel density. It comes with a 16:10 aspect ratio, screen-to-body ratio of 86%, and supports DCI-P3 movie-level color gamut display. The tablet weighs 485 grams and has a dimension of 253.8 x 165.3 x 7.25mm. It has moderate-sized bezels of equal thickness on all sides.
Furthermore, the tablet comes equipped with a second-gen M-pencil stylus. It provides impressive 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and low latency. The tablet also has an optional magnetic keyboard that allows you to use it as a small notebook computer.
As for the optical features of the Huawei MatePad 11, it comes with a single 13 MP rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture and LED flash. While in the front, it houses an 8 MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
The tablet is capable of recording video up to 3840 x 2160 pixels at the rear and up to 1920 x 1080 pixels at the front. It comes with attractive camera features such as Time-Lapse, Panorama, Watermark, Document Correction, Burst shooting, Beauty mode, Selfie mirroring, Audio control, etc.
Under the hood, Huawei MatePad 11 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset. It is attached with 6GB of RAM and the internal storage options of 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. The memory is also expandable up to 1TB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
On the software front, the device runs on Huawei’s own Harmony OS 2.0.
Battery and Others
Huawei MatePad 11boasts a large Non-removable 7,250mAh battery along with 22.5W fast charging support. It also supports OTG reverse charging that charges phones or other devices. Furthermore, there are also four microphones and four Harmon Kardon-tuned speakers.
Talking about the connectivity of the tablet, it features WiFi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2 x 2 MIMO, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/GALILEO/QZSS, USB Type-C, USB 3.0, Harmon Kardon tuned quad speakers, etc.
Huawei MatePad 11 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 253.8mm x 165.3m m x 7.25mm
- Weight: 485 gm
- Display: 10.95 inches TFT IPS LCD Panel with a 2560 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 86% screen-to-body ratio, 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 colour gamut, 275 PPI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset (7nm)
- CPU: 1 x Cortex-A77 Based 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77 Based 2.4 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 Based 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 650, 587 MHz
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage options, expandable up to 1TB via MicroSD card slot
- Software: Harmony OS 2
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Single Rear Camera, f/1.8 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP Selfie Camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: Massive Non-removable 7,250mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support
- Colors: Island Blue, Dark Lime, and Frosted Silver.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2 x 2 MIMO, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/GALILEO/QZSS, USB Type-C, USB 3.0, Harmon Kardon tuned quad speakers, etc.
- Huawei MatePad 11 Price In Nepal: Rs. 50,999 (6GB/64GB) | Rs. 55,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 65,999 (6GB/256GB) [EXPECTED]
Huawei MatePad 11 Availability And Price In Nepal
Huawei MatePad 11 is launched at the price of 2469 Yuan for the 64GB variant, 2799 Yuan for the 128GB variant, and 3299 Yuan for the 256GB variant in China. It will be available in three different color options like Island Blue, Dark Lime, and Frosted Silver. It is expected to be priced around Rs. 50,999 for the base variant when it launches in Nepal.
|Tablet Model||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Huawei MatePad 11 (6+64GB)||2469 Yuan||Rs. 50,999|
|Huawei MatePad 11 (6+128GB)||2799 Yuan||Rs. 55,999|
|Huawei MatePad 11 (6+256GB)||3299 Yuan||Rs. 65,999|
So, what are your thoughts about the tablet? Are you excited to get your hands on the device? Let us know your views in the comment section below. And stay connected with us, we’ll let you once the gadget arrives in Nepal. Till then Sayonara.
Also, Checkout Huawei Mobiles Official Price In Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats