Xiaomi has finally launched the much-awaited Mi Watch Lite in Nepal. The smartwatch arrives at affordable pricing. Xiaomi has been on a roll launching new products back to back in Nepal. Xiaomi’s wearable business is now dominating the world. So without further ado, let’s know more in detail about the Specs, Features, Availability, and Mi Watch Lite Price in Nepal below.
Mi Watch Lite Overview
Mi Watch Lite is the rebranded version of the popular Redmi Watch that was launched a year back in China. It arrives with major upgrades and various impressive features.
Design and Display
Starting off with design, Mi Watch Lite is very identical to the Redmi Band 5. It has a square-shaped screen with a simple but elegant design. It weighs just 35g with the strap and 31g without the strap. The watch has a minimalist design language including a 2.5D curved glass panel, matte texture body, metal texture buttons, and matching skin-friendly TPU material strap. The watch is also available with a detachable buckle design.
It flaunts a stylish large 1.4 inches TFT color touch display with a screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. Mi Watch Lite has a pixel density of 323 PPI, supports a peak brightness of 350 nits, covering 60% of the NTSC color gamut. There are three color options for the watch case, five color options for the strap, and it comes with over 120 themed watch faces and 1000+ customized combinations to satisfy your ever-changing style. It also has a 5ATM rating for water resistance of up to 50 meters.
Don’t Miss: Xiaomi’s own Watch: Mi Watch
Health Features And Sensors
Various Sport Modes
Mi Watch Lite comes with 11 different sport modes. Its tracking modes include outdoor running, outdoor cycling, treadmill, open water swimming, pool swimming, freestyle, cricket, trail run, trekking, walking, and indoor cycling.
Health Tracking Features
Mi Watch Lite Equipped with a PPG sensor, the watch can accurately detect your heart rate 24 hours a day and notify you when your heart rate goes above normal levels. It can also save your resting heart rate data for 30 days to help monitor long-term heart rate changes. The watch also supports sleep monitoring and tracks your breathing.
It also has Precise dual satellite positioning system with GPS+GLONASS positioning and multiple smart sensors, the watch can accurately track your trajectory, speed, distance and calories burnt.
Checkout: Amazfit Officially Arrives In Nepal
Battery Charging & other Features
Mi Watch Lite comes equipped with an average 230mAH battery. The brand claims that it lasts up to 9 days of backup in typical use and 10 hours of back up when the GPS and other modes are turned on. It takes only 2 hours to charge the watch fully up to 100%. It uses a magnetic charger to charge the watch.
Talking about the connectivity of the watch, it has Bluetooth 5.0 but does not have a WiFi connectivity. It is compatible with both the Android 5+ and iOS 10+ devices.
Mi Watch Lite Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 41 x 35 x 11.9 mm
- Display: 1.4 inches TFT color touch display, screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels, 323 PPI, supports a peak brightness of 350 nits, 60% of the NTSC color gamut.
- Weight: 35 gm (with strap), 21 gm (without strap)
- Materials: Polycarbonate
- Compatibility: Android, iPhone
- Sport Modes: Outdoor running, Outdoor cycling, Treadmill, Open water swimming, Pool swimming, Freestyle, Cricket, Trail run, Trekking, Walking, and Indoor cycling.
- Sensors: PPG Heart rate sensor, Tri-axial acceleration/Gyroscope/Altimeter/PPG Heart Rate, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, barometer, proximity sensor
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Battery: 230mAh, magnetic charging
- Colours: Black, Blue, Ivory, Pink, Olive
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Mi Watch Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,999
Mi Watch Lite Price & Availability In Nepal
Mi Watch Lite is launched at the price of Rs. 7,999 in Nepal. The smartwatch will be available very soon for purchase across all official Mi stores and Online platforms in Nepal. It will be interesting to see if the watch will be able to captivate the hearts of Nepalese consumers.
|Price In Nepal
|Mi Watch Lite
So, What are your thoughts about this smartwatch? Are you excited to get your hands on Mi Watch Lite? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to see Xiaomi Mobile price in Nepal.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards