Motorola has announced a new smartphone dubbed Moto G51 5G. The brand is expected to launch the phone very soon in Nepal as well. Moto G51 5G boasts high-end features like a large 6.8-inch display, 120Hz refresh rate, 50 MP triple cameras, a massive 5,000mah battery, and more. It is scheduled to launch on 10 Dec in India. So, here, let’s check out the specs, features, and Moto G51 5G price in Nepal below.
Moto G51 5G Overview
Design And Display
Starting off with the design of the smartphone, Moto G51 5G comes with a beautiful and immersive Design. It has a plastic body. The device measures 170.47 x 76.54 x 9.13 mm and weighs only 208 gm. It also has a punch-hole cutout that houses the front camera. The smartphone is available in two color variants Bright Silver and Aqua Blue. There is also IP52 water protection.
Moto G51 5G features a large 6.8 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display along with a screen resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels. The display panel also comes with support for a higher 120Hz refresh rate. It comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, 83.81% screen-to-body ratio, 387 PPI density, etc. For biometrics, it offers features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
As for the optics of the smartphone, Moto G51 5G flaunts a triple rear camera setup. It consists of a 50 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP Macro Lens with an f/2.4 aperture. Whereas on the front, Moto G51 5G houses a 13 MP Selfie camera along with f/2.2 aperture & 1.12 µm pixel size.
Talking about the videography of the device, the rear cameras are capable of recording videos of up to 1080p@30/60/240fps. While on the front, it records videos at 1080p@30fps. The smartphone arrives with impressive camera features such as Panorama, Portrait Mode, HDR, AI Scene Recognition, AI Beauty, Live Filter, Face-Recognition, Burst shot, Super Nightscape, etc.
Moto G51 5G Performance
Under the hood, Moto G51 5G is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Plus chipset. It is an octa-core chipset based on an 8 nm process with two Kryo 460 clocked at 2.2GHz and six Kryo 460 CPU cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For graphics, it has an Adreno 619 GPU.
In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Furthermore, you also can expand the storage up to 512 GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. It also offers an 8GB variant but it is exclusive for the Chinese market. On the software front, Moto G51 5G runs on Android 11 OS.
Battery And Others
Talking about the battery prowess of the Moto G51 5G, it is backed up by a massive 5,000mAh battery. It also comes along with support for 10W charging. The smartphone comes with a battery life of more than 30 hours. So, you don’t need to worry about battery drainage in Moto G51 5G.
Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features a 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C 2.0, NFC, loudspeaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Moto G51 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 170.47 x 76.54 x 9.13 mm
- Weight: 208 gm
- Display: a 6.8 inches IPS LCD Full HD+ Display, screen resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 83.81% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, 387 PPI density
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Plus chipset, 8 nm manufacturing process
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 4GB RAM along with the storage options of 64GB that can be expanded up to 512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 0.64µm, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size
- 2 MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm pixel size
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Rear Video: 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery along with 10 W charging
- Colors: Bright Silver and Aqua Blue.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Gyro, Compass
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C 2.0, NFC, loudspeaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Moto G51 5G Price In Nepal: Rs. 31,999 (4/64GB) [EXPECTED]
Moto G51 5G Price And Availability In Nepal
Motorola has not made the price official as of now. Moto G51 5G is expected to be priced around Rs. 31,999 for the 4/64GB variant in Nepal when it launches here. The smartphone comes in two color options Bright Silver and Aqua Blue. It will definitely be one of the best 5G phones in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Moto G51 5G (4/64GB)||Rs. 31,999|
Checkout: Best Phones under 40K In Nepal
So, what are your thoughts about this mid-range 5G smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on this smartphone? Do let us know in the comment section.
Do have a look at the Motorola mobile Prices in Nepal.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”