Ncell has made its VoLTE service available on the iPhone iOS platform. After launching the service earlier in 2022 on Android, the private telco has brought the popular service for Apple users as well. Short for Voice over LTE, it’s a 4G-based technology that lets subscribers make HD voice calls on a 4G network and also use data at the same time. In another offer, you can upgrade your existing physical Ncell SIM card to an eSIM for free. Find more in detail below.
Ncell brought VoLTE compatibility for iOS on the occasion of the Nepali New Year 2080. The technology provides HD voice with a faster call connection. These calls charge a regular tariff as any Ncell calls. There is no extra charge added for using the service.
Ncell has landed VoLTE on iOS with an offer. With it, you will receive 100 minutes of on-net VoLTE calls, valid for 28 days.
Also read: Latest Ncell Data Packs
Ncell VoLTE on iOS
Ncell customers who have an iPhone 8 series and above devices can avail of VoLTE. You can dial *17201# to activate it on your iPhone.
You can activate Ncell VoLTE and eSIM on your iPhone and maximize its usability.
Customers can use Ncell VoLTE service all over Nepal where Ncell 4G network is available. To enjoy the service, customers will need to turn on their VoLTE settings in their eligible handsets by going to Settings -> Cellular->Select Ncell SIM ->Voice& Data -> Toggle VoLTE ON.
What are you getting with Ncell’s VoLTE and eSIM on the latest iPhones including iPhone Pro Max?
- 2GB 4G data on upgrade to eSIM.
- 100 minutes of on-net Ncell talk time on upgrade to VoLTE.
- Offers are valid on select iPhone models purchased from Nepal’s authorized iPhone outlets only.
Upgrade to Ncell eSIM for free
In another Ncell offer for iPhone users, customers can upgrade their physical Ncell SIM card to eSIM free of cost. The scheme also includes 2 GB bonus data which is valid for 7 days. The data is applicable to Ncell users who have bought the device from authorized Apple outlets in Nepal.
If you are an eligible iPhone user for this offer, then you can dial 17125 for more information on upgrading your current SIM to Ncell eSIM. Or, you can just type your citizenship number, and email ID, and send an SMS to 17125. Ncell will upgrade your plastic-made SIM card to eSIM after your personal details verification. You can visit your nearest Ncell center to get a Ncell eSIM free of cost.
Are you eager to grab this offer? Don’t forget to leave your queries in the comments below.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards