Nepal’s first private mobile service provider, Ncell Axiata Limited has brought an attractive offer ‘Double Majja Pack’, for their customers. The offer encourages customers to purchase Rs. 125 pack repeatedly. The company keeps on bringing attractive packs & offers for their customers.
The offer becomes operational from Friday (July 08).
Double Majja Pack
In this offer, the customers will be able to take advantage of mobile data at a cheaper rate by doubling the data volume when re-purchasing a data pack worth Rs 125. This means that if you purchase 5 GB of data pack within seven days for Rs. 125 including applicable taxes. And If you re-purchase the pack before it expires, you will get 10 GB of data at the time for the same fee of Rs 125.
Likewise, both the data volume and validity will be added to the customer’s previous available data volume and validity period accordingly. For example, if you purchase the same pack after three days from the first subscription, the remaining data volume will be added with double data of 10GB, and the deadline will also increase to 11 days. You can repurchase the data pack as many times as required. The total maximum time limit that you can accumulate is 28 days.
- 5GB data with 7 days validity at just Rs. 125.
- Total 10GB data on every repeat purchase of Rs.125 pack with accumulated validity.
Pradeep Shrivastava, Chief Commercial Officer of Ncell says, “We firmly believe that through our constant efforts of innovating products and services, we aim to provide a superior experience and great value to our customers. We are redefining the value proposition with our new Double Majja Pack wherein our customers can now do more, without having to worry about exhausting their data limits at more affordable rates”.
Also Read: Ncell unlimited data pack
How to Buy The Pack
You can purchase the pack very easily. The customers can just buy the pack by simply dialing *17123*22#. The users can also subscribe to the pack via the Ncell app and the Ncell website. You can use other wallets such as Khalti, eSewa, and IME Pay.
The company claims that the pack adds great value to the customers, & makes the data service more affordable. So, we encourage users to take benefit from this fun offer with data-on-the-go anytime, anywhere.
What are your thoughts about this offer? Do share your views in the comment section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats