Nothing brand launched the new Nothing Phone (2) globally in July. It is the brand’s new iteration of the Nothing Phone series. Now it is finally launching in Nepal on August 11. The Nothing Phone (2) arrives with various upgrades and impressive specs & features compared to its predecessor. So, here in this article, we will have a detailed discussion about the specs, features, availability, and Nothing Phone (2) price in Nepal below.
Nothing Phone (2) Overview
Design and Display
Starting off the design, the smartphone seems similar to the Nothing Phone (1) but it looks & feels far better than it. It has a gently curved pillowed glass back, sleek thin midframe, higher-resolution textures and refined components. In terms of dimensions, it measures 162.1 mm in height, 76.4 mm in width, and an ultra-slim 8.6 mm in depth. Weighing a mere 201.2 grams, it provides a lightweight & comfortable user experience. Nothing Phone (2) features an IP54 rating. It is available in various color options such as White, and Dark Gray.
Nothing Phone (2) features a stunning 6.7 inches flexible OLED display with LTPO (Low-Temperature Polycrystalline Oxide) technology that delivers an exceptional visual experience. It comes with a resolution of 2412 x 1080 pixels at 394 ppi (pixels per inch), 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Haptic touch motor, supports HDR10+ and SGS Low Blue Light, 10-bit color depth, a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, etc. The Nothing Phone (2) incorporates Corning Gorilla Glass, safeguarding the display against scratches and damage. So, this smartphone provides a captivating and immersive viewing experience. For biometrics, it comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner as well.
As for performance, you will be fully satisfied with the Nothing Phone (2) as you get lag-free lightning-fast processing on this device. The smartphone comes fueled by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. It is built using the advanced 4 nm TSMC process. It consists of a 1x X2 Prime core clocked at 3.0GHz, 3xA710 cores clocked at 2.5GHz, and 4xA510 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. The chipset boasts an 80 % improvement over its predecessor. The Adreno 730 GPU ensures smooth graphics rendering and enhanced gaming performance.
The device offers three variants in terms of RAM and storage: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, 12GB RAM with 256GB storage, and 12GB RAM with 512GB storage. With ample storage capacity, users can store their files, photos, and videos without worrying about running out of space. While on the software front, the Nothing Phone (2) runs on Android 13 OS-based Nothing OS 2. Moreover, the brand ensures 3 years of Android updates and security patches every 2 months for four years.
As for the photography aspect of the smartphone, the Nothing Phone (2) definitely excels and offers impressive camera capabilities. The smartphone sports a dual camera setup at the rear. It consists of a 50 MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor with an ƒ/1.88 aperture, enabling exceptional low-light performance. With a large 1/1.56″ sensor size and 1 μm pixel size, the camera captures intricate details and sharp images. Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) ensure steady shots, even in challenging conditions. Further accompanied by a 50 MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide camera with an ƒ/2.2 aperture. With a wide 114° field of view, it effortlessly captures expansive landscapes and group photos.
Whereas on the front, the smartphone houses a 32 MP Sony IMX615 sensor and an ƒ/2.45 aperture. Now moving on to the videography aspect of the smartphone, the rear camera will be able to shoot up to 4K @ 30/60fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps, gyro-EIS, and the front camera will record videos up to 1080p@30fps.
Battery and Connectivity
Now talking about the battery prowess of the Nothing Phone (2), it comes juiced with a massive non-removable 4,700mAh battery. The smartphone also arrives with the 45W wired fast charging technology and 15W wireless charging support. The brand claims that the phone charges from 0 % to 100 % in just 55 minutes via wired charging. Likewise, the phone fully charges in 130 mins via wireless charging. It also has 5W reverse charging support.
Coming to the connectivity options of the phone, Nothing Phone (2) features a 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4G/5G dual-band, 2×2 MIMO and MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS: L1+L5 dual-band, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, and SBAS, NFC, a USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
Nothing Phone (2) Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.1 mm x 76.4 mm x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 201.2 gm
- Display: a 6.7 inches Full HD+ LTPO OLED display, 1080 x 2412 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Haptic touch motor, HDR10+ and SGS Low Blue Light, 10-bit color depth, a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, 1B colors, 1600 nits (HBM), 1600 nits (peak), Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC; 4 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.5 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730 Graphics Processor
- RAM: 8GB of RAM
- Memory: 128GB of internal storage
- Software: Android 13, Nothing OS 2
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera Setup
- 50 MP Sony IMX890 Primary camera, f/1.88, 24mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- 50 MP Samsung JN1 Ultra Wide-angle camera, f/2.2, 114˚ FOV, 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
- Rear Video: 4K @ 30/60fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP Sony IMX615 selfie camera, ƒ/2.45 aperture
- Front Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: Non-removable 4,700 mAh battery, 45 W Fast charging support, 15W wireless charging, 5W reverse charging
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Scanner (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n30, n38, n40, n41, n66, n71, n75, n77, n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4G/5G dual-band, 2×2 MIMO and MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS: L1+L5 dual-band, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, and SBAS, NFC, a USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
- Colors: White as well as Dark Grey
- Nothing Phone (2) Price In Nepal (EXPECTED): Rs. 78,999 (8/128GB) | Rs. 80,999 (12/256GB) | Rs. 82,999 (12/512GB)
Nothing Phone (2) Price In Nepal And Availability
The Nothing Phone (2) is priced at $599 for 8GB/128GB variant storage, $699 for the 12/256GB model, and $799 for the 12GB/512GB variant. It is available for pre-order in the US and will be available for sale starting the 17th of July. The Nothing Phone (2) price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 78,999 for the 8/128GB variant. The Nothing Phone (2) is coming to Nepal on August 11 via Daraz. It is available in two color options like White, and Dark Gray. Let’s hope for the best.
|Smartphone Model||Price in the US (Official)||Price In Nepal [Expected]|
|Nothing Phone (2) [8/128GB]||$599||Rs. 78,999|
|Nothing Phone (2) [12/256GB]||$699||Rs. 80,999|
|Nothing Phone (2) [12/512GB]||$799||Rs. 82,999|
Do Checkout: Best Flagship Phones In Nepal | Android, and iOS
The Nothing Phone (2) offers a sleek and refined design with a curved glass back and slim frame. Its 6.7-inch flexible OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset ensures lag-free performance. The camera setup includes a 50MP primary sensor and a 50MP ultra-wide camera for exceptional photography. The 4,700mAh battery supports 45W wired fast charging and 15W wireless charging, providing long-lasting usage. Overall, the Nothing Phone (2) offers a compelling package with its sleek design, stunning display, powerful performance, impressive camera capabilities, and reliable battery life. It is a smartphone that caters to those seeking a high-quality user experience.
So, what are your thoughts about this smartphone? Do let us know in the comment section below. Are you excited to get your hands on the device? Stay connected with us and we will keep you updated about the device’s arrival in Nepal.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health