Oppo has launched the new budget Oppo A16k smartphone in Nepal. The smartphone arrives with specs like a 60Hz display, MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, 5 MP selfie camera, 4230mAh battery, and more. It is a budget smartphone from the brand. The phone has received a price cut in Nepal. So without further ado, let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Oppo A16k price in Nepal below.
Oppo A16k is the toned-down version of the Oppo A16 that was launched in Nepal.
Oppo A16k Overview
Taking off with the design of the Oppo A16k, the smartphone comes with a 3D Sleek Design. The Oppo A16k is crafted with a thinner, and more lightweight middle frame perfect for everyday life. The phone is 7.85 mm in thickness and weighs just only 175 grams. It also comes with an IPX4 splashproof rating. The smartphone comes in different color variants such as Midnight Black, and Blue.
The Oppo A16k features a large 6.52 inches HD+ IPS LCD Display panel along with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. It also comes with a support of 60 Hz refresh rate, 60 Hz touch sampling rate, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 89.27% screen-to-body ratio, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 480 nits screen brightness, Typical value 71% NTSC Colour Gamut, and 269 PPI density. The phone has a Corning Glass 3 protection. Sadly there’s no fingerprint scanner but you get face unlock support.
Coming to the optical features of the smartphone, the phone arrives with a single 13 MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture at the rear. Whereas on the front, the Oppo A16k houses a 5 MP Selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture to snap gorgeous selfies.
Moving on to the videography aspect of the smartphone, the rear cameras are capable of recording videos up to 1080P@30 fps, and 720P@30 fps. Likewise, the front camera also records videos up to 1080P/720P@30 fps. The smartphone comes with various camera features such as Photo, Video, Night, Expert, Panoramic, Time-lapse, etc.
Under the hood, the Oppo A16k is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G35 processor. It is an octa-core processor based on 12 nm processing technology that is equipped with an octa-core CPU with a maximum clock speed of up to 2.3 GHz. As for graphics, it is handled by the powerful IMG GE8320 GPU.
In terms of the memory configuration, the device is paired with 4 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64 GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage options onboard. You can expand your storage up to 1TB via a dedicated microSD card slot. On the software front, the Oppo A16k runs on ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 OS.
Battery and Connectivity
Talking about the battery prowess of the smartphone, the Oppo A16k gets juiced up by a non-removable 4,230mAh battery. The smartphone also comes with a 10 W charging support. It has a micro USB port to charge the device.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Oppo A16k, the device features a 4G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, a loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Oppo A16k Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 164 x 75.4 x 7.9 mm (6.46 x 2.97 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 175 gm
- Display: 6.52 inches HD+ IPS LCD Display panel, 1600 x 720 pixels, 60 Hz refresh rate, 60 Hz touch sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 89.27% screen-to-body ratio, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 480 nits screen brightness, Typical value 71% NTSC Colour Gamut, 269 PPI density, Corning Glass 3 protection
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 Processor; 12 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: IMG GE8320
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- Software: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Single Camera Setup
- 13 MP Primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 80°, 5P lens, AF
- Rear Video: Up to 1080P@30 fps, and 720P@30 fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie camera, f/2.4 aperture, FOV 76°, 3P lens
- Front Video: 1080P/720P@30 fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,230mAh battery, 10 W charging support
- Colors: Midnight Black, and Blue
- Security: Face Unlock
- Sensor: Geomagnetic sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor, Gravity sensor
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: b1, b3, b5, b7, b8, b20, b28, b38, b40, b41
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Oppo A16k Price In Nepal: Rs. 17,990 (4GB/64GB)
Oppo A16k Availability And Price In Nepal
The Oppo A16k price in Nepal is now Rs. 17,990 for the 4GB/64GB variant. It gets a huge discount of Rs. 2000. The smartphone is available for purchase across all the authorized and official Oppo stores and shops in Nepal. It is available in various color options like Midnight Black, and Blue. The smartphone will compete with other budget smartphones in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Updated)|
|Oppo A16k (4/64GB)||Rs. 17,990|
Checkout: Best Phones Under 20K In Nepal
So, What are your thoughts about this smartphone? Are you satisfied with the specs and features of the phone? Do, Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t Miss out, on the latest specs and Official Oppo Mobile Price in Nepal
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs