Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco launched the Poco X3 NFC and Poco X3 smartphone in Nepal. After months of reigning the market for the mid-range smartphone, Poco X3 (NFC and non-NFC variant) gets a price cut to make it more appealing. The phone arrives with high-end specs and features at a more affordable price. They are targeted at young tech and gaming enthusiasts, so there’s no compromise in performance. Now, let’s know more in detail about Poco X3 Price in Nepal, specs, and features below.
Also Read: Poco M2 Pro Officially announced
Poco X3 NFC Overview
Poco X3 is the successor to the Poco X2 that was launched back a year ago. The smartphone comes with attractive and impressive features like a 120Hz refresh rate, the latest snapdragon 732G chipset, 64-megapixel quad cameras, and a huge battery with fast charging technology.
Taking off with the design, the smartphone comes with a completely new design. Poco X3 NFC features a central racing track-inspired stripe running along with the massive DSLR-inspired camera module. The phone is pretty big. It measures 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm and weighs 215 grams. It has a nearly bezel-less display with a punch-hole at the middle that houses the front camera.
Poco X3 NFC features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD DotDisplay with a high resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels. It comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, 91.25% ultra-high screen-to-body ratio, and has a 450nits peak brightness. POCO X3 NFC also supports a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It comes with an impressive DynamicSwitch feature that allows the phone to automatically switch between 50, 60, 90, and 120Hz depending on the type of use case and the format of the content displayed on the screen. Now that’s an interesting feature, ain’t it?
Coming to the photography section of the smartphone, Poco X3 NFC flaunts a top-notch rear quad-camera set up in a circular module. It consists of a 64MP Sony IMX682 primary camera with f/1.89 aperture & 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera that boasts a 119-degree field of view with f/2.2 aperture and a 1.0μm pixel size, a 2MP macro lens with a 2cm focal length, and a 2MP depth assist sensor. The rear camera comes with impressive camera features such as AI scene detection, AI beauty, AI SkyScraping 3.0, night mode, pro mode, Google lens, new filters, and more.
At the front, Poco X3 NFC comes with a tiny dot 20MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture and 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel. So, you will be able to quench your thirst for selfies. It comes with features like AI studio lighting, AI scene detection, portrait mode, screen flash, HDR, and more.
The rear cameras support a video recording feature of up to 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps, and gyro-EIS. The front camera records a video at 1080p@30fps.
Check out: Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price in Nepal
Poco X3 NFC Performance
Under the hood, Poco X3 NFC comes powered by the latest new Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor. It is the first smartphone to be powered by this chipset. It is coupled with the 6GB of RAM along with the storage options of 64GB and 128GB. If you want more storage for your phone, you can expand the storage up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. On the software front, Poco X3 NFC runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
It is targeted for gamers so it comes with Game Turbo 3.0 that brings gaming optimizations such as network optimization, performance mode, sound quality optimization, and voice changer. For the in-game vibrations, the smartphone arrives with a z-axis linear motor. It is also equipped with dual stereo speakers to further enhance your gaming experience.
Poco X3 comes embedded with the new LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus. So, the device now includes a 70% larger copper heat pipe and graphite material to lower the temperature by up to 6-degree Celsius thus ensuring steady operation and frictionless user experience. So, you will be able to enjoy a superior gaming experience.
Battery And Others
Poco X3 NFC comes backed up by a massive 5,160mAh battery along with support for 33W fast charging. The smartphone will only take 65 minutes to fully charge and in a mere 30 minutes, the smartphone will charge up to 62%. The brand claims that it can provide 10 hours of gaming, 17 hours of videos, and 153 hours of music.
Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, dual stereo speakers, AI face unlock, a side-mounted fingerprint reader, an IR blaster, GPS, USB-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Although Poco X3 launched in India was Non-NFC variant, Xiaomi launched the phone with NFC support. Learn everything about the NFC.
As the Poco X3 launched in Nepal is a global variant, the phone supports both the two 4G bands available in Nepal. The two bands are Band 3 (which is available with all 4G operators) and Band 20 (which is operational with Nepal Telecom’s 4G network). Read about Nepal Telecom’s two 4G bands and their advantages.
Poco X3 NFC Specifications
- Dimension: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 215 gm
- Display: a 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD DotDisplay with 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9, 395ppi, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor, 8nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB RAM along with the storage options of 128GB that can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD card slot.
- Software: Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 64MP Sony IMX682 primary camera, f/1.89 aperture, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, 6P lens, PDAF
- 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 119° FoV, f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm
- 2MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm, 4cm
- 2MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps, and gyro-EIS.
- Front Camera: 20MP selfie snapper with f/2.2 aperture, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: 5,160mAh (typ) high-capacity battery along with 33W fast charging
- Colors: Shadow Gray, and Cobalt Blue.
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR Blaster
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and AI Face Unlock.
- Connectivity: dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, dual stereo speakers, AI face unlock, a side-mounted fingerprint reader, an IR blaster, GPS, USB-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 29,999 for 6GB+128GB variant | Rs 31,999 for 8GB+128GB variant
Poco X3 NFC Price And Availability In Nepal
Poco X3 NFC is priced at NRs 29,999 for the 6/128 GB variant in Nepal. While the 8/128GB variant costs NRs 31,999. The smartphone is available in two different color variants as Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue. Poco X3 launched in Nepal is a Global variant that supports NFC and has a little lower battery than the non-NFC version. After the price cut of Poco X3, they launched Poco X3 Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi Nepal also launched the Poco X3 Indian Variant (Non-NFC) in Nepal which has two versions of 6GB and 8GB RAM and used to cost Rs 31,999 and 33,999 respectively. The price of Indian Variant Poco X3 is also reduced by NRs 2,000.
|Smartphone||Variant||Price In Nepal|
|Poco X3 NFC/Poco X3||6GB + 128GB||Rs. 29,999|
|8GB +128GB||Rs. 31,999|
So, what are your thoughts about this Super mid-range smartphone; Poco X3? Are you excited to get your hands on this Mid-range Champion in Nepal? Let us know in the comment section.
Also, don’t forget to have a look at the Poco Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India