Poco has launched a new smartphone Poco X4 Pro 5G in India. The smartphone boasts features like a 120Hz refresh rate, 67 W fast charging, 5000mAh battery, and more. Here, let’s know more in detail about the specs, features, and Poco X4 Pro 5G price in Nepal below.
Poco X4 Pro 5G Overview
Design And Display
Starting off with the design of the smartphone, Poco X4 Pro 5G comes with a uniquely beautiful aesthetic design. The phone weighs 205 grams and has a dimension of 164.2 x 76.1 x 8.12 mm. There’s also a punch-hole cutout that houses the front camera. The phone arrives in three different colors options namely Poco yellow, Laser black, and Laser blue. It also features IP53, dust, and splash protection.
Poco X4 Pro 5G flexes an enormous 6.67 inches Full HD+ AMOLED DotDisplay panel along with a screen resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels, and a higher 120Hz refresh rate. The device comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, 86.0 % screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, a 360Hz touch sampling rate, a 4,500,000:1 contrast ratio, a DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200 nits of peak screen brightness, sunlight display, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. For biometrics, the device supports face unlock, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Talking about the optics of the smartphone, Poco X4 Pro 5G flaunts a triple rear camera setup in a rectangular module. It consists of a 108 MP primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture & 9-in-1 Pixel binning technology, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 118° FOV & f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone comes with a different primary rear camera sensor of 64 MP in India. While on the front, Poco X4 Pro 5G houses a 16 MP selfie camera along with an f/2.4 aperture that snaps beautiful selfies.
As for the videography aspect of the device, both the rear cameras are capable of recording videos of up to 1080p@30/60fps. Whereas the front cameras record videos at 1080p@30fps. The smartphone also equips various camera features.
Poco X4 Pro 5G Performance
As for the performance of the smartphone, Poco X4 Pro 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. It is an octa-core chipset based on 6 nm processing technology with a CPU frequency of up to 2.2 GHz. The graphics of the device is handled by a Qualcomm Adreno 619 GPU. In terms of memory configuration, it comes coupled with 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage. There’s also a virtual RAM expansion option of up to 11GB of RAM. On the software front, Poco X4 Pro 5G runs on MIUI 13 for POCO based on Android 11 OS. The chipset is quite a letdown as its predecessor had Snapdragon 860 on it.
Poco X4 Pro 5G is also equipped with the LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus. It features a large LiquidCool copper pipe and multiple layers of graphite sheets for rapid heat dissipation and sustained cooling. So, it helps to keep your device cool at any time.
Battery And Others
Poco X4 Pro 5G gets its juices from a massive 5,000mAh battery. It also comes with a support of 67 W flash charging technology which is quite an upgrade compared to its predecessor. Xiaomi claims that the phone charges up to 100% in just 41 minutes. The phone has a USB Type-C interface charger included inside the box to charge.
Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) support, 5G network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, an Infrared port, dual stereo speakers, and 3.5mm audio jack, etc.
Poco X4 Pro 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 76.1 x 164.19 x 8.12 mm
- Weight: 205 gm
- Display: a 6.67 inches Full HD+ DotDisplay panel, screen resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 86.0% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, up to 360Hz touch sampling, a 4,500,000:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3, 395 PPI density, 1200 nits of peak screen brightness, IP53, dust, and splash protection, Sunlight display, SGS Eye Care Display, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, 6 nm manufacturing process
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 619
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage; expandable up to 1TB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Software: MIUI 13 for POCO, based on Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 108 MP primary camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF (Global) | 64 MP Main sensor, f/1.79 (India)
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 118° FOV, f/2.2 aperture
- 2 MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Rear Video: up to 1080p@30/60fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP selfie snapper with f/2.4 aperture
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery along with 67 W fast charging support
- Colors: Poco yellow, Laser black, and Laser blue.
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, IR blaster, and Gyroscope
- Security: side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Face Unlock (Software-Based).
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, an Infrared port, dual stereo speakers, and 3.5mm audio jack, etc.
- Network: 5G network
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n77, n78
- Poco X4 Pro 5G Price In Nepal: Rs. 32,999 (6/64GB) | Rs. 34,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 39,999 (8/128GB) [EXPECTED]
Poco X4 Pro 5G Price In Nepal And Availability
Poco X4 Pro 5G is launched at the price of INR. 18,999 for the 6/64GB variant, INR. 19,999 for the 6/128GB variant and INR. 21,999 for the 8/128GB variant in India. It will be available for purchase starting April 5th in India. Poco X4 Pro 5G Price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 32,999 for the base variant when it launches here. The smartphone will be competing with the likes of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, Poco F3, OnePlus Nord CE, etc for superiority in Nepal. It arrives in three color variants Poco yellow, Laser black, and Laser blue.
|Smartphone Model||Price In India||Price In Nepal [EXPECTED]|
|Poco X4 Pro 5G (6/64GB)||INR. 18,999||Rs. 32,999|
|Poco X4 Pro 5G (6/128GB)||INR. 19,999||Rs. 34,999|
|Poco X4 Pro 5G (8/128GB)||INR. 21,999||Rs. 39,999|
Checkout: Best Phones under 50K In Nepal
So, what are your thoughts about this premium mid-range 5G smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on this smartphone? Let us know in the comment section.
Also, have a look at the Poco mobile Prices in Nepal.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India