Realme launched Realme 6, the successor of Realme 5 in Nepal. The Chinese company, Realme has shown lots of effort on the Realme 6 series phones. Realme 6 was launched along with a sibling called Realme 6i in Nepal.
The company has worked on the chipset, processors, camera, display, and more to make it stand out in the mid-range market. However, with a slight surge in price brings enough improvement which the customer surely appreciates. The followings are the specs, availability, price, and features of the phone.
Realme 6 is a performing mid-range phone that has almost every essential thing to stand out in the segment. The fast refreshing 90Hz display, 64MP Quad camera, performing chipset, big battery with 30W flash charging capability are the major highlights of this device.
Display and Design
The phone has 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The refresh rate is 90 Hz which makes you feel smooth when you use the phone, especially when you play the games.
With a thin bezel in large screen size and better refresh rate, leisure times become enjoyable by watching videos, playing games, and using social media. Although sometimes the phone may create problems to fit in the pocket due to its large screen. 480 nits battery is enough for outdoor use too.
Realme 6 sports the glossy back and matte frame which are made of plastic. It is splash resistance which may not be expected in the mid-range phone. It measures 162.1×34.8×8.9 mm in dimension weighing only 191 g. Realme offers corning Gorilla Glass 3 that protects the phone from breaking down with the single fall.
Regarding the placement of buttons and sensors, we can find the side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the right which works quicker. Similarly, volume rocker along with Dual SIM slots and one SD card tray is found on the left side. As on most of the Realme phone, you can get a 3.5 mm headphone jack, type C port, and a mono speaker on the bottom.
Software and performance
Realme runs on Android 10, Realme UI having the octa-core(2×2.05GHz Cortex-A76 processor and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and powered gaming processor by Media Tek Helio G90T.
It means you will not suffer while playing games. Mali-G76 MC4 GPU is the bonus for the user in this type of budget phone. You can select from 3 variants for the RAM: 8G/6GB/4GB and 2 variants for Storage: 64GB/128 GB which can be expandable through external SD card. Helio G90T is already tested and tried chipset in the popular Redmi Note 8 Pro, so you don’t have to worry much.
As far as cameras are concerned, there are altogether 5 cameras in total on this handset which comprises of Quad setup at the back and a single selfie shooter at the front.
The back quad-camera setup consists of 64 MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8 MP ultrawide shooter with f/2.3 aperture, 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. There is a small hole in the left corner of the display for the selfie camera. The selfie camera is 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture.
The main camera can shoot up to 2160@30fps and 1080@30/60/120fps and the selfie camera records the video up to 1080@30fps. We can expect a pretty decent photo from the Realme 6 with its huge 64MP sensor.
Battery and Connectivity
The phone is backed by a pretty large 4300mAh of non- removable Li-Po battery. The company claims that the phone will be fully charged within 55 minutes as it supports the fast charging of 30W. The USB-C cable is used to charge the phone.
For connectivity, the phone supports dual 4G SIM cards, Dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.1. It has also support for NFC, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0.
Realme 6 Specifications
- Body: 162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm, 191g; Front glass, plastic body, splash-proof (non-IP certified)
- Screen: 6.5″ IPS LCD, FHD+ resolution(1080 x 2400px), 90Hz refresh rate, 405 ppi
- Camera: Quad | Primary: 64MP Quad-Bayer, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/1.72″ sensor size; Ultra-wide: 8MP, f/2.3 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 1/4″ sensor size; Macro: 2MP f/2.4, 1.75µm pixel size, 1/5″ sensor size; Depth sensor: 2MP mono camera
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB, expandable via microSD card
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Battery: 4,300 mAh, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE; Dual SIM; Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint reader, 3.5mm audio jack
Realme 6 Price in Nepal and Availability
Regarding the price and availability of Realme 6, the phone is now available in Nepal. You can buy the phone in retail stores. The price of the Realme 6 in Nepal is Rs 32,990, for the 8GB/128GB variant.
|Realme 6 Phone
|Price in Nepal
The handset is available in two colors – Comet Blue and Comet white.
The 90 Hz display, quad-camera, and the matte frame make the device standout while the LCD display for a phone above Rs 30K is a letdown. The phone has to compete against the likes of Redmi Note 9 Pro and Samsung M31. You can have a look at those devices.
We suggest you to checkout Realme Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years