Oppo backed brand Realme has finally launched its first-ever smartwatch dubbed as Realme watch in Nepal. We all know that all smartphone brands are into the wearable business, and Realme has also decided to ride on the wearables’ bandwagon. The brand looks to be the top tech giant in Nepal, so it has come with various products in Nepal. They also launched Realme Buds Air and Realme Buds Air Neo in Nepal. They have been launching their smartphones quite aggressively for some time in Nepal. The brand also recently launched smartphones Realme 6 and Realme 6i in Nepal. Realme smartwatch has been launched at the price of just Rs. 7,799 in Nepal.
Realme Watch Overview
It is the first-ever smartwatch from the brand. So, they have arrived with some attractive and impressive specs. Now, let’s know more about the specs, price, and availability of Realme Watch in Nepal.
Looking at the design of the smartwatch, it seems very identical to the Oppo Watch, and it has also taken its inspiration from Apple Watch. Realme Smartwatch sports a 1.4-inch touch screen display with a 320 x 320 pixels resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It also has a 323 PPI pixel density, and 380 nits brightness. It boasts a polycarbonate build with a metallic finish.
Realme Watch goes on to offer 12 built-in exquisite watch faces to change your look for every occasion. But you will only be able to use six watch faces at a time due to storage limitations. The brand also has a plan to add 100 more watch faces later with an upcoming over-the-air (OTA) update. The smartwatch arrives with a default black colour wristband.
The Realme watch comes fueled by the brand’s proprietary software instead of Google’s Wear OS. Same as that of the Realme Band, the smartwatch also depends on the Realme Link App. With the use of the Realme Link App, the smartwatch can be connected to your smartphone, enabling calls and message notifications as well as smart notifications from several other third-party applications. It also offers you access to the music controls and controls of the smartphone’s camera function.
The wearable comes with a 24/7 health assistant that includes Blood-oxygen Level Monitor, Real-time Heart Rate Monitor, etc. It also offers a total of 14 different sports modes: Indoor Run, Walk, Run, Outdoor Cycle, Strength Training, Aerobic Capacity, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical machine, Yoga, Badminton, and Cricket.
The Realme Watch also arrives with an IP68 water-resistant feature on it, which means you won’t have to worry about your smartwatch getting wet on the water while washing your hands or swimming.
On the durability front, the smartwatch comes equipped with a 160mAh battery. It goes on to claim that the smartwatch can run with heart rate monitor ON for seven days and with the heart rate monitor OFF for nine days. There is no cellular connectivity on the smartwatch. It would have been great if it had the feature.
Specification Of Realme Watch
- Dimension: 36.5 x 11.8 x 256 mm
- Weight: 31 gm (without straps)
- Display: 1.4-inch touch screen display, 320 x 320 pixels resolution, 323 PPI pixel density, 380 nits brightness, and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Straps: Detachable silicon straps, 20mm width, 164-208mm adjustable length
- Sensors: 3-axis Accelerometer, Heart Rate Sensor, Rotor Vibration Motor, IP68(1.5m) Water Resistance Rating
- Sports Mode: Indoor Run, Walk, Run, Outdoor Cycle, Strength Training, Aerobic Capacity, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical machine, Yoga, Badminton, and Cricket.
- Battery: 160mAh battery
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, Realme Link APP, Android 5.0+
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, and Green
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,799
Realme Watch Price And Availability In Nepal
Realme Watch costs only Rs. 7,799 in Nepal and is already available for purchase from August 11, 2020, on all the offline stores and Daraz online stores in Nepal. The smartwatch is only available in the black color option currently. It is one of the best smartwatches that provides the best value of money in Nepal. Also, read about the Xiaomi Mi Watch.
|Price In Nepal
|Available from August 11, 2020, on all the offline stores in Nepal and Daraz online store.
So, what are your thoughts about this new smartwatch? Will you be buying the smartwatch? Will it be able to sustain itself in the tech market? Do let us know about your thoughts in the comment section.
Also, have a look at the Realme Smartphones Prices in Nepal.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs