Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G smartphone with a competitive price in Nepal. Earlier they launched the Redmi Note 11 Series Globally, which includes Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11S, Redmi Note 11 Pro, Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, and more. Xiaomi has also already launched the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G in Nepal. The smartphone series boasts powerful processors, flagship-level cameras, fast-charging batteries, etc., and more. So, now let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Redmi Note 11 Pro And 11 Pro 5G price in Nepal below.
Redmi Note 11 Pro And 11 Pro 5G Overview
The Redmi Note 11 series is the successor to the popular Redmi Note 10 series. The smartphone boasts some attractive specs and features with a powerful processor and flagship-level cameras.
Starting off with the design, the smartphones come with a new sleek and Stylish flat-edge design. The design of the smartphone is similar to that of the iPhone 13’s right-angle frame design. The device is equipped with a 2.5D AG glass body. There is also a punch-hole cutout that houses the selfie camera. It is also IP53 dust-and-splash resistant. Redmi Note 11 Pro comes in beautiful colors, Graphite Gray, Polar White, and Star Blue, while Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is available in three different color options: Polar White, Graphite Gray, and Atlantic Blue.
Both of the devices sport the same display features. The smartphones come with a large 6.67 inches Samsung AMOLED display panel along with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone offers a higher 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate that gives a smooth screen experience to users. Both Redmi Note 11 Pro And 11 Pro 5G feature a 20:9 aspect ratio, 4,500,000:1 Contrast ratio, 395 PPI density, 360° ambient light sensors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, reading mode, and sunlight display, and 1200 nits of peak brightness. The display also comes with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
In terms of photography, smartphones differ from each other slightly. The Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphones arrive with a quad-camera array whereas the 5G counterpart sport a triple-camera setup. Similarly, the brand has upped the game and provided flagship-level camera features to the phones. Likewise, Redmi Note 11 Pro flaunts a 108 MP primary sensor with 1/1.52″ and 9-in-1 binning into one large 2.1μm pixel technology, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 118° field-of-view FOV, a 2 MP macro sensor, and a 2 MP depth sensor. Whereas the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G does not have a depth sensor.
Both smartphones get a 16 MP selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture at the front. As for the video aspects of the phone, both of them are capable of recording videos up to 1080p@30fps at the rear and front.
Turning our attention to performance, the smartphones Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G rock different processors. Among these, the Redmi Note 11 Pro is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G96 chipset. The chipset is based on a 12 nm mobile platform with an Octa-core CPU and clocks up to 2.05GHz. Whereas, the 5G variant comes powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, which is an octa-core chipset based on a 6nm process. Talking about the memory configurations, both devices are coupled with 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and offer 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage options. On the software front, the Redmi Note 11 Pro And 11 Pro 5G run on MIUI 13 based on Android 11 OS.
Both Redmi Note 11 Pro and Pro 5G come equipped with flagship-level LiquidCool technology that combines graphite, copper foil, thermal gel, and other heat-dissipation materials forming an integrated heat-dissipation system. The heat dissipation system helps to keep the device cool at all times, so you will be able to enjoy fast and smooth gaming performance on the phone.
Battery and Others
Now talking about the battery prowess of the Redmi Note 11 Pro And 11 Pro 5G. Both smartphones are backed by a 5,000mAh battery that also supports 67W fast charging technology. Further, the smartphone can be charged from 0 % to 100 % in just 15 minutes. You also get a 67W in-box charger with the device.
Talking about the connectivity options of the devices, it features a 4G, and 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, an IR blaster, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo speaker by JBL, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi Note 11 Pro/ 11 Pro 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm
- Weight: 202 g
- Display: 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Screen Protection, HBM 700 nits (typ), 1200 nits peak brightness (typ)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G96 Processor / Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G (11 Pro 5G)
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Quad/ Triple Camera Setup
- 108 MP primary sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 118°
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture (Not in 11 Pro 5G)
- LED Flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 67 W fast charging support
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Polar White, Star Blue / Polar White, Graphite Gray, and Atlantic Blue (11 Pro 5G)
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, IR blaster, Gyroscope
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock
- Network: 4G/5G
- 4G Bands: b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b7, b8, b12, b13, b17, b20, b26, b28, b32, b38, b40, b41, b66
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, an IR blaster, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo speaker by JBL, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro Price In Nepal: Rs. 34,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 36,999 (8GB/128GB) Pro 4G | Rs. 38,499 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 41,499 (8GB/128GB)- Pro 5G
Checkout: Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal
Redmi Note 11 Pro And 11 Pro 5G Availability And Price In Nepal
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G price in Nepal is Rs 38,499 for the 6/128GB variant. The smartphone is available for purchase at all authorized Xiaomi stores and online stores like Daraz and Sastodeal in Nepal. Whereas the Redmi Note 11 Pro is priced at Rs. 34,999 for the base variant (6/128GB). Find the price of other Redmi Note 12 Pro variants below. Also, Read: Best phones under 50K in Nepal.
|Smartphone Models||Price In Nepal|
|Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 34,999|
|Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G (8GB/128GB)||Rs. 36,999|
|Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 38,499|
|Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (8GB/128GB)||Rs. 41,499|
So, what are your thoughts on the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G & 5G and its price for Nepal? Are you excited to get your hands on them? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to have a look at the Official Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal.
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs
- realme 11x 5G Launched in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Buy a data pack or top-up your balance on eSewa, win Galaxy Fold, Flip, or a smartwatch
- Xiaomi marks its 5th anniversary in Nepal, discount on phones