Samsung Galaxy A33 5G has launched in Nepal which is a mid-range A series phone. On July 1st, 2022, Samsung has cut down the price of A33 5G phone in Nepal by Rs 5000. With a 90Hz AMOLED display and quad cameras, Samsung is set to compete in this segment against the likes of Redmi and Realme. Let’s know more about specs, features, and Samsung Galaxy A33 5G price in Nepal.
Design and Display
Talking about the design, this new phone has derived the teardrop camera design on the front part from its predecessor, Galaxy A32 5G. As known, punch hole displays conquered the mid-range and upper devices last year. This year though, tear/waterdrop displays are back again. On the backside, the phone gets a similar camera module to the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G. The back and frame are made out of plastic. It is 8.1mm thick without the camera bump and 9.7 mm along with it.
For the front side, the device boasts a 6.4″ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. The Full HD+ screen has a 411 PPI. It also comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, and an 84.6% screen-to-body ratio. For protection, Samsung has provided Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Display-wise, it has brought several improvements over the TFT LCD screen, and 60Hz refresh rates of its predecessor.
Samsung has offered a quad-camera setup again with Galaxy A33 5G. The main camera is a 48MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and PDAF. This is the same 48MP main camera as its predecessor. But, it now comes with OIS for better stability. Meanwhile, the ultrawide camera is the same 8MP one followed by a 5MP macro and 2 MP depth sensors. It can capture 4K at 30fps max from the primary camera.
For selfies, there is a 13MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture. In terms of videos, it can shoot up to 1080p at 30fps. There is no stabilization though.
Also Read:- Samsung Galaxy M33 5G Price in Nepal
Exynos 1280 5G Chipset
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G as the name implies, features an Exynos 1280 5G chipset. The new midrange silicon is based on a 5nm manufacturing process. The configuration of the processor is 2 ARM Cortex-A78 CPU cores clocked at 2.4GHz, 6 ARM Cortex-A55 CPU cores clocked at 2GHz, and the Mali-G68 GPU with four cores clocked at 1,000MHz. So, this is a boost over the Helio G80 used in Galaxy A32 4G.
To compare, this new chip performs similarly to Mediatek Dimensity 900. Also, the GPU is powerful with a higher clock speed this time. Coming with a 5G modem, it supports Bluetooth 5.2 and Wifi 6 as well.
Also Check:- Samsung A53 5G Price in Nepal
Going towards the remaining specs, the phone has a 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. Sadly, Samsung has decided to not provide a charger in the box. Moreover, it has an IP67 rating for protection against dust and water. It boots on the latest Android 12 with OneUI 4.1. The phone has dropped the 3.5mm headphone jack. However, it has a dedicated MicroSD slot for memory expansion.
The fingerprint is side-mounted and embedded in the power key. For 5G bands, it supports only 5, 41, 66 SA/NSA/Sub6.
|No headphone jack
|OIS on Primary Camera
|Exynos 1280 5G based on 5nm architecture
|No Punch-hole display
|IP67 water and dust resistance
|No Charger in the Box
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U, AMOLED, 90Hz
- Weight: 205g
- Build: Plastic back, Plastic frame
- Triple Rear Camera: 48MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor + 8MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Sensor + 5MP, f/2.4 Macro Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Field Sensor
Video: Up to 4K at 30fps
- Front camera: 13MP, f/2.2
Video: Up to 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: Exynos 1280 5G, 5nm
- CPU: Octa-core CPU
- GPU: Mali-G68
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB and 128GB option; Expandable via MicroSD card slot up to 1TB
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n78
- SIM: Dual-nano
- Software: One UI 4.1 based on Android 12
- Miscellaneous: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, as well as Compass
- Connectivity: Surround sound with Dolby Atmos Technology, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, as well as USB On-The-Go
- Battery: 5000mAh, 25W Fast Charging Technology (No Charger Included in the Box)
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Price in Nepal: Rs. 41,999
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung A33 5G Price in Nepal after the price drop is Rs. 41,999 for the 8GB/128GB which is the only variant available now. You can buy the phone online.
|Price in Nepal (Updated)
|Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
Do check out: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
The IP67 rating and OIS are nice options to have. But no charger in the box is kinda bummer. For the same chipset, you get Samsung Galaxy M33 5G at cheaper price with few cut corners.
So what do you think of this phone? Is the pricing done right? Do write us your thoughts in the comment section.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs