Samsung has officially launched the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G in India. The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G boasts spectacular specs & features like a 120Hz Super AMOLED display, 108 MP Camera, Dimensity 900 5G SoC, 5000mAh battery, and more. So, here in this article, we will discuss more in detail about the specs, features, availability, and Samsung Galaxy M53 5G price in Nepal below.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Overview
The smartphone is a successor to the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G that was launched last year in Nepal. The smartphone arrives with many exciting features.
As for the design, the smartphone takes its cues from the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G. It has thin bezels and a gradient back panel. The smartphone measures 164.7 x 77 x 7.4 mm in dimension and weighs just only 176 gm. The phone also has a punch hole design at the front for selfie cameras. It has a square camera module at the rear. Samsung Galaxy M53 5G comes in different color finishes namely Blue, Green, and Brown.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G features an enormous 6.7 inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display panel along with a higher 120Hz refresh rate. The phone comes with the support of a 20:9 aspect ratio, 1080 x 2408 pixels, 85.3 % screen-to-body ratio, 394 PPI density, and more. For biometrics, it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock.
Turning our attention to the performance of the device, the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G comes fueled with the MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G Processor. It is an octa-core chipset based on a 6 nm processing technology that comes with a maximum clock speed of 2.4 GHz. The graphics of the phone is handled by an Arm Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with 6GB of RAM and offers 128GB of internal storage onboard. You can also expand your storage up to 1TB via a microSD card slot.
On the software front, Samsung Galaxy M53 5G runs on the latest Android 12 based OneUI 4.1.
Talking about the optical department of the smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G sports a quad-camera setup at the rear. It is led by a 108 MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. Whereas on the front, the phone has a 32 MP camera for selfies and videos.
Now coming to the videography of the smartphone, the rear camera records videos up to 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, and the front camera is capable of recording videos up to 4k@30fps, 1080p@30fps.
Battery And Others
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G gets its juices from the massive non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery along with the support for a 25W fast charging technology. It charges via a USB Type-C port.
As for the connectivity options, it features a 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G+5GHz), dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, NFC, Loudspeaker, etc.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 164.7 x 77 x 7.4 mm (6.48 x 3.03 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 176 gm
- Display: 6.7 inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, screen resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 85.3 % screen-to-body ratio, 394 PPI density
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G Processor; 6 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G68 MC4
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB | expandable Up to 1TB via dedicated external microSD card
- Software: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 108 MP Primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: up to 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front Camera: 32 MP Selfie camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Front Video: up to 4k@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 25W Fast Charge
- Colors: Blue, Green, and Brown.
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted) and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Network: 5G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G+5GHz), dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, NFC, Loudspeaker, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Price In Nepal [Expected]: Rs. 44,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 46,999 (8GB/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Price In Nepal And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G is launched at the price of INR. 26,499 for the 6/128GB variant and INR. 28,499 for the 8/128GB variant in India. It will be available for purchase starting 29th April in India. We expect the phone to launch very soon in Nepal as well. Samsung Galaxy M53 5G price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 44,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant in Nepal. The phone will be available in different color options Blue, Green, and Brown.
|Smartphone Model||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M53 5G (6/128GB)||INR. 26,499||Rs. 44,999|
|Samsung Galaxy M53 5G (8/128GB)||INR. 28,499||Rs. 46,999|
So, what are your thoughts about the smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on the device? Do let us know in the comment section below. Stay connected with us, we will surely inform you once the phone arrives in Nepal.
You may also have a look at the Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”